Review of Uni Study Notes

support@unistudynotes.co

zhenx
12/11/19
Bought two notes and was unable to access them after 72 hours
Tried to contact via feedback section on the website and also via email, no response since!
Absolutely a joke and AVOID!
tasnimj3
12/10/19
Notes are useful, but make sure you look at the topics which are included- some may only have a few topics (which is not enough for your module). Definitely useful as a skeleton argument for your notes.

However, bare in mind when you purchase your notes, it takes you to request access for the notes. This means you have to wait for the owner to approve, and this is not set immediately the second you buy your notes.
ecuasw
12/8/19
pretty decent notes, covered most topics well of materials from first term, it well be better if they cover stuff from LT as well
laurenl290
11/28/19
The access was constantly denied for a long period of time. Sometimes you just need the notes urgently.
yasira21
11/13/19
Notes are very useful and have aided when whilst revising, the notes are condensed to a good level with key information highlighted
steveh1474
11/11/19
bought a few notes from them and they are all very high quality.
I am a second year law student in london and I have been able to achieve a 2:1 in all my modules.
freerunningf
10/24/19
Saves a lot of time studying and formatting notes. There are a wide range of notes to choose from so you can get the best of both worlds
masooman3
10/3/19
Very helpful notes and I recommend it but I wish I could print them because I'm learning better with paper
jamesb1601
6/4/19
By and large, I have found it to be a very useful site for finding good quality revision notes. Some of the notes do seem a bit lower in quality than others but with the previews, you can always tell before you buy.

People complain that you cannot download and print the notes - yes this does make things a little more convenient but the quality of the product is what matters most. And thankfully this site as a lot of very good quality, and so very useful resources! They always have offers on too and like to circulate discount codes which is a nice bonus.
farhinc
6/1/19
able to gain easy access to these revision notes
sums everything up well and was a good aid towards revision
nadinel27
5/29/19
This is especially useful for exam revision, as it is the entire course content already filtered, thus very compact. Ready to access immediately. Found this very useful!
madushvis
5/24/19
Good but the read only access was limited also to just one device so I didn't get as much use of it. Spent too much time screenshotting and printing.
Response from UniStudyNotes L., Uni Study Notes Representative
Hi Madushvi, we're sorry you had this experience. We use Google Drive to protect and distribute our files to students who purchase our study notes! You get unlimited HD access 365 days of the year, 24/7. Thanks!
woohyunc
5/21/19
Response from UniStudyNotes L., Uni Study Notes Representative
Hi, access was granted to your purchased files within 24 hours and you now have full access to your order. Please take a look at our FAQs which has more details on why we use Google Drive to protect our files. You can access them here: https://www.unistudynotes.org.uk/support/
Thanks!
zakid2
5/20/19
Bought a document that didn't match with the description. Still waiting for the refund. Hopefully I'll get it soon
erikh84
5/20/19
Have been using the website's resources for the past few years. Some documents are better than others but all in all they all help you prepare for your exams.
oliverj34
5/17/19
Solid notes, very helpful. Reduces stress. Helped me prepare. Good template to start with. Great for cramming.
katiel120
5/17/19
Very helpful. Saved my life. I bought notes for EC 102, and helped a lot. Recommend to all the students.
elizac17
5/15/19
Wouldn't recommend. Overpriced for what are already existing notes in your university portal and doesn't value add. Make your own notes in or after class; your results will probably be the same or better. Wasted money and the site is slow and unresponsive.
non262
5/15/19
When your struggling, the notes they have here can be really beneficial, I recommend it for all students. Bought family law notes! And they look amazing.
serjint
5/14/19
Unistudy has a wide range of revision notes that can be both concise and comprehensive as well, across a wide range of subjects. Most notes are updated.
xiaomot
5/13/19
I think uni study notes is really helpful for my revision!! Especially for a student who have so many essay-based subjects to review like me.
jessc76
5/12/19
Pretty good quality notes but can't access using non-gmail account and no prior notice the notes are really good sometimes
luciaz8
5/10/19
The notes is very helpful and the price is reasonable! I have purchased many times on this website and these notes really helps with my exams.
naimf
5/10/19
Helped me with my revision massively. Had all the key essays needed for my exams and has made my life easier.
peterl421
5/10/19
very good website, good material for revision purpose, good quality notes and exam solution , will reccommend

Used to be good few years ago, now seem like no one is responding and appear like a scam!

By Zhen X.
Questions? Get answers from the Uni Study Notes staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Uni Study Notes