Uni Study Notes

Uni Study Notes has a consumer rating of 4.59 stars from 138 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Uni Study Notes also ranks 1st among Colleges And Universities sites.

• By and large, I have found it to be a very useful site for finding good quality revision notes.
  • very good website, good material for revision purpose, good quality notes and exam solution , will reccommend

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Uni Study Notes?

“Would recommend”

Andrea C.
9/6/18

Have used Uni Study Notes a lot over the last two years and the quality of notes never fails to impress me. Worthy purchases each time and really help me towards my grade.

“Haven't got my invite”

Venn D.
1/27/20

It has been 5 days since I bought the documents (22 Jan). However, I have not yet receive the invitations for the documents. This is ridiculous.

revision notes (13) quality notes (5) paper solutions (3) exam solutions (4) study guides (3) 3 years (3)
jiaruih
January 18th, 2020
Uni Notes help organise all the past paper solutions, which is very useful during revision! Besides, the notes are very helpful and the price is reasonable!
hamzahy1
January 19th, 2020
Excellent - saved me a lot of time, would recommend- if you are behind on your notes best way to get good summary of the module
tanyam164
December 27th, 2019
It has been great to be able to access and buy such in detail and concise notes for my modules for my exams!
sainkas
February 17th, 2020
I used the site to buy past paper exam solutions, which my uni doesn't provide. The site is extremely efficient in sending over the resources once you have made the purchase. I would certainly recommend Uni Study Notes!
su16
January 26th, 2020
I purchased these notes expecting decent, clear coverage of the syllabus and i was not disappointed!
zg13
January 20th, 2020
Great site and easy to use. I downloaded some notes and they were really helpful with my exams. The preview was really helpful in making my choice too.
janyd
December 25th, 2019
Excellent notes and really easy to use. Exactly what was stated on the website. Would definitly recommend.
tasnimj3
December 10th, 2019
Notes are useful, but make sure you look at the topics which are included- some may only have a few topics (which is not enough for your module). Definitely useful as a skeleton argument for your notes.

However, bare in mind when you purchase your notes, it takes you to request access for the notes. This means you have to wait for the owner to approve, and this is not set immediately the second you buy your notes.
yasira24
December 21st, 2019
I recently gained condensed notes to help preparation for Jan exams, they where really useful and where exactly as described in the description
ecuasw
December 8th, 2019
pretty decent notes, covered most topics well of materials from first term, it well be better if they cover stuff from LT as well
steveh1474
November 11th, 2019
bought a few notes from them and they are all very high quality.
I am a second year law student in london and I have been able to achieve a 2:1 in all my modules.
yasira21
November 13th, 2019
Notes are very useful and have aided when whilst revising, the notes are condensed to a good level with key information highlighted
masooman3
October 3rd, 2019
Very helpful notes and I recommend it but I wish I could print them because I'm learning better with paper
vennd
January 27th, 2020
jamesb1601
June 4th, 2019
By and large, I have found it to be a very useful site for finding good quality revision notes. Some of the notes do seem a bit lower in quality than others but with the previews, you can always tell before you buy.

People complain that you cannot download and print the notes - yes this does make things a little more convenient but the quality of the product is what matters most. And thankfully this site as a lot of very good quality, and so very useful resources! They always have offers on too and like to circulate discount codes which is a nice bonus.
non262
May 15th, 2019
When your struggling, the notes they have here can be really beneficial, I recommend it for all students. Bought family law notes! And they look amazing.
nadinel27
May 29th, 2019
This is especially useful for exam revision, as it is the entire course content already filtered, thus very compact. Ready to access immediately. Found this very useful!
tasnimj2
April 29th, 2019
Was very hesitant on using this website. But overall, I am pleased with the notes I purchased. For one of my module (law of obligations) there were many to choose from- so to find the right set of notes was challenging. I don't know what I would have done without this website. The only annoying part is that after you purchase the notes, you need to request, and then wait for the seller to accept your invitation to access the documents. That said, it usually does not take long for approval, but I do think it should be an automatic access after purchase.
luciaz8
May 10th, 2019
The notes is very helpful and the price is reasonable! I have purchased many times on this website and these notes really helps with my exams.
naimf
May 10th, 2019
Helped me with my revision massively. Had all the key essays needed for my exams and has made my life easier.
aliyyaha2
May 9th, 2019
Notes were extremely detailed and delivery was prompt! Simplified a very complicated module for me very easily.
peterl421
thanushng
April 2nd, 2019
Very good notes , was able to learn quickly and helped me for exams , very happy with it. Used it for all my first year modules
katiel120
May 17th, 2019
Very helpful. Saved my life. I bought notes for EC 102, and helped a lot. Recommend to all the students.
ruiw1
April 18th, 2019
I will definitely recommend it to my friends, I love it very much and I will tell everyone there are great notes here

We always operate with full transparency. All our orders are always fulfilled on a timely manner. We have a very thorough vetting process when it comes to what notes we accept on our platform. You can find out more details on our website at https://unistudynotes.co

By UniStudyNotes L.,