Unique Avenue

Unique Avenue has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Unique Avenue also ranks 505th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Unique Avenue?

“Love my pyjamas!”

Kayla J.
9/11/20

I ordered personalised pyjamas which are amazing quality! Good customer service too, will order more in the future.

“Late delivery and faulty goods”

Nicola S.
8/18/20

Ordered personalized bag took 3 weeks to arrive after lots of excuses on why it hadn't arrived, it was for my daughters 30th birthday she was so happy to get it after 3 days of use the letters started falling off which was upsetting for her, so I got a refund and sent it back would NEVER order from them again, I also paid extra for next day delivery they offered 20 %discount for the delay but when they refunded me that was deducted of the refund, not a good way to run a business

nicolas84
August 18th, 2020
kaylaj97
September 11th, 2020
louises199
May 11th, 2020
Ordered personalised pyjamas arrived before delivery due date and just as expected, highly recommend
amyr64
April 22nd, 2016
I ordered a swimsuit from this website and it arrived within 3 working days, really good quality. Can't wait to order more!
graceh137
March 5th, 2020
Ordered personalised pyjamas for my mums birthday, paid extra for next day delivery and after chasing three days later I got a snotty reply saying it would take 2 weeks plus my next day delivery! No apology at all just I'll cancel the order if you're not happy' which didn't give me much faith! Over a month later and I'm STILL waiting!
ashleemariew
April 22nd, 2016
Awful company. Placed an order, paid not next day delivery... didn't even get a conformation email. Checked on-line and was not shipped the next day. Emailed to ask why, didn't get a reply for 2 days then they finally came back to me saying the item was not in stock so I asked them to cancel that one item and send the rest... they didn't reply again. Sent another email no reply. Sent another email and asked for it all to be cancelled. Didn't reply for a day then said they could... but on the same day the said it had been shipped! Just a joke from start to finish. Not worth the hassle! They are extremely rude too!

Questions? Get answers from the Unique Avenue staff and other customers.

Shop online at Unique Avenue for a wide range of women's clothing, swimwear & accessories.

georginas32
Georgina s.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Unique Avenue?

Have a question about Unique Avenue?