UmbrellaSuperstore.co.uk

UmbrellaSuperstore.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. UmbrellaSuperstore.co.uk also ranks 56th among Outdoor Equipment sites.

How would you rate UmbrellaSuperstore.co.uk?

“I have used this site several times and I...”

Paul S.
3/16/12

I have used this site several times and I always get a good service. They did send the wrong item on my last order but when I contacted them they sent the right item the next day with a free return. Good customer service!

“On buying a windproof umbrella from this...”

Peter R.
5/23/11

On buying a windproof umbrella from this company, the first time I used it it blew insideout. I got in touch with the company for a refund, waste of time I was given the run around, but no refund. I would not reccomend this company to anyone

pauls50
March 16th, 2012
peterr13
May 23rd, 2011
I would not reccomend this company to anyone

Questions? Get answers from the UmbrellaSuperstore.co.uk staff and other customers.

High quality, low cost umbrellas for every occasion. Rapid free delivery on everything!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UmbrellaSuperstore.co.uk?

Have a question about UmbrellaSuperstore.co.uk?