Review of UltraCell.co.uk

Tel: +44 (0) 151 523 2777
info@ultracell.co.uk

abdub
6/10/17

They said they would give me 12 months of warranty, but every time I tell them I have some returns from my customers, they would ask me to fill out a form, then based on the information, they include that it's a "user problem", so they would decline all our returns.

mohammedz10
2/22/17

My customers not happy when I sell Ultracell...they like price, but quality is bad. Now my company only sell canbat brand

Tip for consumers: good if you need cheap battery, but quality is very bad for long term business

mustafas14
11/26/16

I have a small store in Cairo and we used to sell a lot of Ultracell batteries, but we had too many customers very mad because the battery stops working after a month. Anyway, we replace it to the customer because it comes with "12 months warranty". However, every time we try to inform Ultracell of the damaged batteries, they request us to conduct soooo many tests, take so many pictures and fill out lengthy forms. It's like they want us to be sick of the process and discourage us to send batteries for replacement. The bigger issue is that after we fill everything out and complete the requirements, most of the time they reject our warranty claims because they "concluded that the issue was not related to a manufacturing defect"...so we end up replacing batteries for customers and we don't get anything back from Ultracell... some months we were operating at a loss.

Thankfully we came across an ad on TV from Canbat and we contacted them immediately. We know sell Canbat batteries only and we are rarely getting any returns, maybe once every few months. More importantly, Canbat replaces any defective battery in our next shipment without the need to go through the lengthy process. Thank you Canbat and sorry Ultracell, but the truth needs to come out!

mustafaa12
4/17/16

Ultracell (UK) Ltd has good VRLA batteries and their prices are reasonable. They have a good website in multiple languages such as English, French and Spanish... but not in Arabic...so boo! for that. Otherwise it's a good company overall.

Questions? Get answers from the UltraCell.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for UltraCell.co.uk