This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

UloveeDress.co.uk

UloveeDress.co.uk

UloveeDress.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. UloveeDress.co.uk also ranks 188th among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate UloveeDress.co.uk?

“I have received my dresses”

NonieY T.
10/5/14

I have received my dresses. they are beautiful when I open the packages. I wanted to know the details that I pay 3 postage (one for each color) when I board that received only two parcels !! I contacted customer service and they said it was to avoid too much tax, and they pay me the cost of one of the three packages, or £13.52 . Customer Service replied to me in time so I just need to express my opinion on customer service.

nonieyt
October 5th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the UloveeDress.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UloveeDress.co.uk?

Have a question about UloveeDress.co.uk?