This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ukmobiles4you.co.uk

Ukmobiles4you.co.uk

Ukmobiles4you.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ukmobiles4you.co.uk ranks 378th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Ukmobiles4you.co.uk?

“This is a fraudulent website offering discounted sim...”

Kaye G.
4/14/10

This is a fraudulent website offering discounted sim free mobile phones and other electronics. Looks secure and uses third party banking arrangements at SolidTrustPay. DO NOT USE! Only because my bank was so efficient and rang me for authorisation because they were concerned did I stay safe. On discussion with my bank, it was obvious they were fraudulently obtaining money.

kayeg
April 14th, 2010
boyceeb
May 6th, 2010
I to have been ripped off by these fraudsters, gave me a load of rubbish about volcanic cloud, phones always out of stock but still take orders. Now the website has dissappeared what a suprise.The wost thing is they sent me message phones dispatched, how low can you get.
jedmanr
May 8th, 2010
Anyone experiencing difficulties in getting responses from UKmobiles4you chasing delayed orders due to the volcanic ash cloud...: roll: should contact solidtrustpay in canada direct - specifically the card processing department.

I have experienced problems on the 'too good to be true' macbook offer and assurances that order has been despatched but no invoice, consignment reference of even confirmed delivery date.

Solidtrustpay (STP) however managed to initiate a live chat session with the owners whilst I was on the phone and I am now waiting for a call back direct UKmobiles4you... we will see...!

STP are monitoring the account and the are now aware of the problems.! If nothing happens then they guaranteed a refund would be made.

I found a lot of worried comments about peoples orders so hope this helps..
doctorsixtynines
May 4th, 2010
This Site it doesn't seem as they say, I bought an IPhone which i still didn't get. And the money already taken from my account, i will nver buy anything online or from them.
stanv1
May 9th, 2010
This is definitely a scam site. It has vanished totally from the web now. I had posted about this long time ago as the site was dodgy. They gave a nonworking telephone number on the site & was advertising products which they were say were out of stock, but thay claim it was a clearance sale?
Simple logic when there is no stock at all... CLEARANCE SALE?
Even the solid trust site is also supposed to be fraudulent site as I was browsing... so If you are buying online & paying by Solidtrust beware & think twice before giving your card details.
mohdm
May 6th, 2010
Dear All,

Just to remind and warn you all. This cheater site got all our bank records so please please do inform your banks and keep vigilent eye over bank accounts.
Thankssssssssssss.

In my case they have till 5.30pm GMT today to discuss this with SolidTrustPay. If they dont then STP will make a decision on refunds. STP are obliged to give UKmobiles4you time to resolve compaints - it has been 6 working days since I notified STP of the issues. I think they are getting annoyed too by their lack of response...! Did you get the same emails from UKMob about stock being received and being despatched on 29th April? Did you get any emails from Michelle or Sarah at UKmobiles4you? If so I suggest you keep them.!

By jedman r.