UK Cheapest

UK Cheapest has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. UK Cheapest ranks 380th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate UK Cheapest?

“They lost my website and said they could get it back...”

Brian W.
5/2/11

They lost my website and said they could get it back for an additional cost, they took my money and are not replying to my emails. They also run the companies smartadsolutions.com and www.colourtouch.co.uk out of the same office at EC1V 4PW and WC1V 4PW so stay clear of all three companies. Brian

brianw13
May 2nd, 2011

Brian

Questions? Get answers from the UK Cheapest staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UK Cheapest?

Have a question about UK Cheapest?