UGMuscle

UGMuscle

UGMuscle has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with UGMuscle most frequently mention harm reduction. UGMuscle ranks 16th among Body Building sites.

How would you rate UGMuscle?

“5 stars”

Steven V.
1/4/21

If your looking growth wisdom and a positive lifestyle UGmuscle is your place! Nothing but good vibes and people who really care about being safe and getting to the next level! Always pushing harm reduction and safe practices tons and tons of info to get educated on. My only forum I go to and have been for over 2 yrs now! Thanks again *******@vargas33

stevenv296

dennisc537
January 4th, 2021

I became a member at ugm in June 2020 and have been there ever since. It should be know they have excellent sponsors, the members genuinely care about your overall health and we'll being, we discuss diet, fitness, workout routines, different pros and cons of supplements or compounds for harm reduction purposes, also people even share about their daily lives and even about their family life. This really is an all inclusive forum and you really feel welcome and a part of. The moderators are very active on the forum and truly care about their members and their wellbeing.

Tip for consumers:
Use this site and services with ease and know that your personal info is always kept private, your privacy is #1 here.

Products used:
Many

flynns7
Laura S.
September 23rd, 2019

I love this community so very much. They are very friendly and I always get help from them whenever I want and they never disappoint me too. There is so much of information regarding weightlifting and general work outs which will provide you all the most important things you need to know.

jakej222
January 4th, 2021

I joined this community in august 2020 and I was immediately welcomed in. The whole community puts safety and security first and everything is clearly laid out and easy to use. The community has a vast knowledge and are up to answering every question with honesty and knowledge. I personally recommended this forum to friends

bobc640
January 6th, 2021

UGM is a forum for people wanting to expand their knowledge of weightlifting/bodybuilding. The site's main goal is harm reduction through knowledge. The site is full of information and if you can't find an answer post an introduction then ask your question. Someone is always quick to respond. The site is also very quick to weed out trolls.
Jlee

dirtn
January 4th, 2021

Have been member of board for a year and gained more knowledge than expected. I can be a little all in things I do ao have guys tell me
That I should rethink cycles for safety purposes is nice. You can bigmurph and th guys def care more about the members than some of the other boards I've visited

michaelw2964
January 6th, 2021

Wanted a site where I could find honest people that wanted to help each other out and I have to say I couldn't be happier here. The community is respectful of other members, they are helpful and they want to make sure that everyone stays safe and achieves their goals. They have rules, and members are expected to follow them, but they also don't kick people out for mistakes. If you are looking for a respectful, helpful, knowledgeable bodybuilding community, then look no further. The sponsors are trustworthy and engaged in the community, knowledgable, helpful and anyone shady is asked to leave. Great place to be a member of.

johns7848
January 4th, 2021

Been at UGM for awhile now, mods are great, members are even better, lots of knowledge and helpful people.

pnwm66
January 4th, 2021

Great community to belong to. Helpful members and harm reduction is a priority. Great information daily. Thanks UGMUSCLE!

Questions? Get answers from the UGMuscle staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UGMuscle?

Have a question about UGMuscle?