Review of Uglydolls

Tel: 908-620-0931
customerservice@uglydolls.com

debz1
10/11/11

The website is easy to navigate and my orders (one was backordered), both came in time for my daughter's birthday.

sairad
8/4/11

I love this site and the owner of the company. After many purchases throughout the years, one of the items was out of stock. This happens, BUT I have never ever, ever, had a company owner personally phone me to apologize that said item was out of stock. I explained that all items were birthday presents, so it was sad that I couldn't get one of the items that was out of stock. She offered me a choice! A larger plushie with all items gift wrapped OR a refund. So, I took the larger plushie option for the same price as the smaller one I initially ordered. Those presents arrived gift wrapped for NO extra charges (which I expected to pay for since I got the larger plushie at half price). This is THE best customer satisfaction driven company I have encountered still to this day - online or retail space! That is why I still shop with them online and not in the stores that carry their plushies, games or books. Shipping is great, on time, and items are clean and never damaged. They have a 30 day return or exchange policy, but I have yet to return anything. So if you need a unique plushie gift, this is THE place to get it.

Questions? Get answers from the Uglydolls staff and other customers.

Uglydolls?