UggsBootsOnSales.in.ne reviews

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

christinel26
2/2/15

This company is based in China. I ordered UGG boots and was assured they were authentic. When I received them it was obvious they were cheap knock-offs! To make matters worse they are too small!! I went back to the website to read about their return policy and followed their instructions by filling out a return form....three times. No response! (I was to receive a "return merchandise number" that would allow me to send the boots back.) I have also sent an email message to customer service...No Response! Unfortunately, the return address on the box is written in Chinese, so I have no other recourse. At this point I just want a pair of boots that will fit! I paid $85 for UGG boots that would fit and were authentic!!
Do not do business with this company!! You will never get your money back or even the opportunity to send merchandise back for the correct size!!

Questions? Get answers from the UggsBootsOnSales.in.ne staff and other customers.

UggsBootsOnSales.in.ne?