Review of Uggaustral

Tel: 010-5779877

chriso1
3,069 helpful votes
11/8/09

Currently redirecting to "uggaustrolia.com" and I'm trying not to laugh. Expect "eggaustralia.com" next.

There's no end to these Chinese counterfeit sites, so be very careful. The Safe List is at:

maryb4
11/7/09

www.uggaustral.com is a FRAUD website. I was looking to buy an UGG boots online, and I unfortunately landed up in this sh*tty website, where I purchased a pair for $87.12. I was happy to find an UGG boots for that cheap price (which was not real at all!). For some matter I was still skeptical because I never got a confirmation email from them, neither did I remember entering a Shipping address. I sent them an email twice but didn't get response for two days, and finally on third day, the retards sent me an email with a tracking number. I followed the link EMS website, which was on Chinese and entered the tracking number, but it would not show up any results. So, I tried opening the very website (www.uggaustral.com) but it just won't. Very interesting!!!. Because when I was doubtful of the site on very first day, I even sent a link to my friend, and he could actually open the site on that first day, but we both could not open the website on the third day. However, I did notice one more thing now, that it actually appears under the name of www.uggshop.net.. there goes another form of their e-fraud business. People beware of these websites.. I just called my bank and claimed the fraud transaction... hopefully they will stop the transaction and reimburse my money!... I really wish that these people running these kinds of websites get caught and incarcerated!!!

rosief
2/1/09

Retail Fraud...BEWARE! - <p>I ordered a pair of what I thought was authentic Ugg boots. I placed the order on this site and was shipped a pair of knock off Ugg boots. The site does not provide adaquate contact information or return instructions so I emailed the email address that sent me an order confirmation, AND NO RESPONSE. I completed a return request on this website as well and again got not response. I paid $138.00 USD and no one ever responded to my request to return these boots. Here are a few things that should signal red flags to anyone ordering anything from that site or any others like it.

No phone contact informaiton. If there is contact informaiton for the website be sure to check and see if it is a working telephone number.

Do not order from any website that is not shipping out of the US.

Look out for this email address - <a href="mailto:crgchina@hotmail.com">crgchina@hotmail.com</a>. This is the email address that confirmed my transaction and never responded once I requested a return and refund of my money. The person handling this particular email account is named Chen.

STAY AWAY FROM WWW.UGGAUSTRAL.COM
</p>

Questions? Get answers from the Uggaustral staff and other customers.

Uggaustral?