This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Twopickles.org

Twopickles.org

Twopickles.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Twopickles.org ranks 40th among Used Clothing sites.

How would you rate Twopickles.org?

“Two Pickles is a great new website that is now catering...”

Chris J.
8/11/10

Two Pickles is a great new website that is now catering to my community. I was able to post my used junk that I don't want anymore on there in literally seconds. The site has a great layout, is easy to use, and is perfect for anyone trying to get rid of things they don't need anymore. I recommend using this for trading in your community.

chrisj4
August 11th, 2010
nalinis
August 16th, 2010
Oh my goodness, what a fantastic idea! I have so many things that I'm tired of looking at all the time in my room but I also hate throwing things away... now I have someplace to exchange old for new refreshing items for my room! Awesome. The site is cool. No excess. Easy to navigate. Fun to browse people's items!
bethr
August 6th, 2010
I love this site! Not only for the trading aspect, but for the greater issue being resolved here - reducing our material waste. I enjoy being able to extend the lifetime of a product by giving it to someone else who is looking for it... and extending the lifetime of their product in return. In this economy, it's a great solution to being strapped for cash. Their community-focused trading makes it safe and fun - and allows people to get to know others in the community through another portal. I highly recommend this site if you have some old goodies just lying around collecting dust! If you don't "need" anything in particular, you can always ask for others to just make you an offer!

Pickle away!
latas2
August 5th, 2010
This site is AWESOME! Idea started with 2 students who wanted to basically save money buying all those text books! They wished there was some way they could just trade with other students... and VOILA... twopickles.org was formed!

Site is simple and elegant but extremely fast in uploading the pictures for the things you want to trade. Way it works is... once you are in the site... you click the community you are in, like Georgia Institute of Technology etc then pick the category of the article you want to trade, post picture of the article if you have... and happy trading!

I posted so many things I feel somebody can eaily use.

Questions? Get answers from the Twopickles.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Twopickles.org?

Have a question about Twopickles.org?