Twilighted.net

Twilighted.net has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Twilighted.net also ranks 60th among Writing Other sites.

How would you rate Twilighted.net?

“So this is not a regular site for me”

Shane P.
8/17/11

So this is not a regular site for me. It is more of a girls romance site, but I checked it out because my wife absolutely loves it. It is basically a site where people submit their own stories, wrote by them. Most of the stories are based upon the Vampire movie, Twilight. There are some crossovers but the bulk are just new stories wrote by fans for fans. There is some decent writers who submit things, its just not really a place where a normal guy is going to hang out. Women are another story, my wife probably reads an hour a day on this site faithfully. If your a fan of the movie series and like to read I would say this is probably a must for you.

mahtabf
May 7th, 2012
shanep5
August 17th, 2011

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Twilighted.net staff and other customers.

All-Inclusive, High Quality Twilight Fan Fiction

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Twilighted.net?

Have a question about Twilighted.net?