Tvtropes.org

Tvtropes.org has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tvtropes.org also ranks 119th among Blog sites.

How would you rate Tvtropes.org?

“Wikipedia for pop-culture”

Ramzi l.
2/24/19

I love how you can look at the different nations media and what is popular around there. This wiki defines various pop-culture terms and I love those little settings like night vision which makes the backround darker also the random trophe and media button. If you spend a lot of time on the internet then this site will show you new terms and tell you about various movies. Great wiki

“Such a drastic change.”

Anne H.
3/4/19

You see, I've been on this site for quite awhile and it's changed a great deal since when I first joined. You see, Fast Eddie is no longer in charge, as he's sold the site (back in 2014) . Unfortunately, that's not the issue. The staff, it seems, are hard to reach and the mods seem to target some tropers unfairly. Apparently, from what I've gathered, some pages have been cut for pretty arbitrary reasons. On top of these, the new sight layout has more bugs than a beehive but the thing that seems to be plaguing it the most is the ads, especially on mobile, as, the ads hijack the page, redirecting you to Lord knows what the hell. It could be a very good site but it's not the same as it was when I first joined. Nevertheless, I hope things improve.

ramzil1
February 24th, 2019
tyrah3
March 4th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Tvtropes.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tvtropes.org?

Have a question about Tvtropes.org?