TVBrackets4U.co.uk reviews

sales@tvbrackets4u.co.uk

2 reviews with 3 stars

stewartp13
11/23/14

I couldn't find the mounting bracket anywhere on the internet or even in shops. I typed my TV model number and TVBrackets4U was the first to come up. Very impressed with the site and staff!

Thank you for a brilliant service!

P.S I've decided to amend my review. TV Brackets have still done a brilliant job, however when reviewing them, you're promised to receive a HDMI cable, free of charge from them, however 1 year later (or so) i haven't received anything. It's just another broken promise a company makes :/

nickg34
9/16/14

It's the type of bracket on a pivoting arm that allows you to swing the TV out from the wall. The bracket is supposed to take up to 40 kgs in weight. I weighed my TV and it was 37 kgs including its weighted stand - so, with the TV on the bracket, and the stand removed, the TV would weigh far less than 40 kgs. When attached to the bracket, the TV can tilt in the vertical plane, presumably for situations where you have the TV quite high and want to tilt it down towards the viewer. The problem is that the tilting mechanism is secured by two hand operated chunky plastic butterfly nuts, and with our heavy TV, even though I used a pair of pliers to tighten the butterfly nuts, the nuts do not grip sufficiently tightly and the TV tilts slightly into the room. What I need is to be able to fix the TV such that the screen is perfectly parallel to the wall, but this is very difficult to achieve. The tilting mechanism needs to be re-engineered to make it easier to fix the TV into a perfectly parallel configuration.

Tip for consumers: I need to make a correction to the above review, which is that the bracket is supposed to take up to 30 kgs in weight (not 40), and my TV weighs 27 kgs with its stand (not 37). It's still not completely fit for purpose though - sorry!

Questions? Get answers from the TVBrackets4U.co.uk staff and other customers.

TVBrackets4U.co.uk?