Review of 5163co

info@5163co.com

1 star

carolinea
12/15/11

I think this TV wall mount is awesome! It was a lot higher quality than I expected and rock solid on my wall. I like the fact that it tilts up and down, and side to side. I can watch it straight on or off to the side. Very adaptive to any room! Easy set up. Just make sure you find the stud in your wall! Couldn't find anything I disliked about this wall mount. Thanks 5163co.

michaelj30
12/13/11

When we were away we had a pipe break and flood the house. It was a mess and needed a special remediation team. Since then 5163co has come and along with a new fire and intrusion monitor and they installed flood detectors that can sense water on the floors and a sudden drop in pressure if, lets say, the water heater bursts. Security is a good feeling.

alexl14
11/28/11

Things have been hard this year for all of us.

I wanted to do something special for my family

and decided to get a brand new plasma for the

rec room. 5163co put in a beautiful flat

screen and mounted it on the wall.

alexn4
11/24/11

5163co are the best home theater installers

ever! They did excellent work in my

entertainment room. Thanks guys!

alexh15
11/22/11

I called up 5163co to put in a home speaker

system for the holidays. They did a great job!

fortl
11/21/11

These guys are great plasma tv installers. I'm happy I decided to go with them when I wanted to put a tv in my summer home

tomj13
11/16/11

5163co is responsible for the beautiful flat panel tv mounts in my living room and kids' playroom. They did a great job and I was very happy with the work they did for me.

leonaj
11/11/11

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go about mounting my tv on the

wall myself so I called 5163co. They came on time (which is

awesome) and were really patient with my nervous barking dog

and everything.

karolinaj
11/2/11

This company did a great flat screen installation job for me in my entertainment room. After our kids moved out and my husband retired, he converted our daughter's room into his dream entertainment center. 5163co was a great company to work with. They were reliable and efficient.

danb10
10/22/10

I hired this company last month to install my newly purchased home theater and they did such a wonderful job that all my friends who saw it already are jealous and want to get their number! I honestly couldn't be happier with their service! I highly recommend them to anyone interested in renovating their home theater systems!
Dan B.

Questions? Get answers from the 5163co staff and other customers.

5163co?