TVBrackets4U.co.uk reviews

Tel: +1 844-453-7443
sales@tvbrackets4u.co.uk

bilals19
10/30/18

This is the second time I have dealt with tvbrackets4u and I have been given top quality goods each time. The brackets are of a first class standard and the 15 year guarantee speaks volumes of exactly how good the brackets are. I would definitely recommend.

vickih43
6/22/17

sent my parcel via Yodel who apparently delivered when nobody was home and got a signature of SMITH ! original!
tvbrackets4u have no phone number, only way to contact is via email and they dont answer! 2 weeks after my delivery and they are saying tough and will not help me find my missing parcel nor refund me! they will not answer emails, which is the only way to contact them not great customer service hey! taking it to trading standards now!

sheilaj14
3/18/16

Ordered the bracket. It arrived next day.

BUT

The funny story behind this is that we had previously bought the wrong bracket elswhere. Took it back, got a refund.

Ordered from TVbrackets4U. It came the following day.

Carefully measured, got the spirit level out to make sure it was straight, drilled and put the screws in, put up the bracket, hung the telly on it....

It wouldn't work!

And we can't find anyone in the Worcester area to fix it.

So if you know of any TV engineers...

stewartp13
11/23/14

I couldn't find the mounting bracket anywhere on the internet or even in shops. I typed my TV model number and TVBrackets4U was the first to come up. Very impressed with the site and staff!

Thank you for a brilliant service!

P.S I've decided to amend my review. TV Brackets have still done a brilliant job, however when reviewing them, you're promised to receive a HDMI cable, free of charge from them, however 1 year later (or so) i haven't received anything. It's just another broken promise a company makes :/

terrys48
9/17/14

Bought a ceiling bracket for my LG 65'', item came within two days and was as described, would recommend

nickg34
9/16/14

It's the type of bracket on a pivoting arm that allows you to swing the TV out from the wall. The bracket is supposed to take up to 40 kgs in weight. I weighed my TV and it was 37 kgs including its weighted stand - so, with the TV on the bracket, and the stand removed, the TV would weigh far less than 40 kgs. When attached to the bracket, the TV can tilt in the vertical plane, presumably for situations where you have the TV quite high and want to tilt it down towards the viewer. The problem is that the tilting mechanism is secured by two hand operated chunky plastic butterfly nuts, and with our heavy TV, even though I used a pair of pliers to tighten the butterfly nuts, the nuts do not grip sufficiently tightly and the TV tilts slightly into the room. What I need is to be able to fix the TV such that the screen is perfectly parallel to the wall, but this is very difficult to achieve. The tilting mechanism needs to be re-engineered to make it easier to fix the TV into a perfectly parallel configuration.

Tip for consumers: I need to make a correction to the above review, which is that the bracket is supposed to take up to 30 kgs in weight (not 40), and my TV weighs 27 kgs with its stand (not 37). It's still not completely fit for purpose though - sorry!

samm441
8/27/14

IF YOU NEED A TV BRACKET THERE IS NOWHERE ELSE EVEN WORTH LOOKING.
AMAZING VARIETY OF PRODUCTS AT GREAT PRICES & FANTASTIC SERVICE TO GO WITH IT
THANKYOU

jamesp110
8/2/14

The product I ordered arrived the next day as promised. It was easy to assemble and install.

alastairl
8/1/14

I ordered a superslim tv bracket online late on Sunday, was delivered Monday. Much better value than Maplin
Easy to install, even for a bodger like me :)

stevea41
11/17/13

If you look carefully you will see some brackets are advertised at different prices for different size TVs however the bracket I bought was the same one for all the TVs, it just they list is under three different size categories with three different prices and therefore you just pay more for it if you choose a bigger TV! I phoned them up and pointed this out to them, the lady said they were different as they were better quality to take the heavier weight of Tv etc. I pointed out that they all stated 50KG
My bracket turned up with instructions missing and was an obvious return from another customer. The bracket was actually out of shape and one can only presume this was poor manufacturing.

andreww56
11/15/13

Website has been very carefully put together to make sure you order the right bracket for your TV and at the best price on the web - simple easy and trustworthy - why shop anywhere else for your TV bracket ??

trevorb12
8/15/13

Easy to use website, high quality product and fast delivery! Great value in all aspects.

Questions? Get answers from the TVBrackets4U.co.uk staff and other customers.

TVBrackets4U.co.uk?