TUEBL.ca

TUEBL.ca has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TUEBL.ca also ranks 15th among Ebook sites.

How would you rate TUEBL.ca?

“Free ebooks galore, and mostly legal!”

Olivia R.
8/9/15

This site has SO MANY free ebooks, even those that are extremely popular, or new. This site does follow a DMCA policy and removes any books that the author asks to remove. However, the selection is still amazing, and its rare that I can't find a book I'm looking for. Absolutely check this out if you love books, especially free ones. Also, when I say mostly legal, I mean that yes, sometimes books do slip through the cracks and aren't properly removed, but overall the site does its best to remove all books that are reported or asked to be taken down.

oliviar13
August 9th, 2015
jeanh50
May 29th, 2016
I love this site... hate the pop up ads that won't let you use the site.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TUEBL.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TUEBL.ca?

Have a question about TUEBL.ca?