eBooks.NYPL.org

eBooks.NYPL.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. eBooks.NYPL.org ranks 37th among Ebook sites.

How would you rate eBooks.NYPL.org?

“Rent ebooks and audio books free and legally, what's not to love!”

Jonathan H.
4/17/16

I spent years going to my local library getting their limited number of books on cd, Until i discovered this awesome website. All i needed to do was get a library card and i had access to tens of thousands of great audio books. I can download them directly to my phone, and when they expire they return themselves. If you don't live in ny, just look for a library online in your state that uses the company that makes this called "overdrive". Or go to the overdrive website and click "find a library". I have rented hundreds of books from them and i don't intend to stop any time soon,

jonathanh64
April 17th, 2016

Until i discovered this awesome website.

Questions? Get answers from the eBooks.NYPL.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBooks.NYPL.org?

Have a question about eBooks.NYPL.org?