Trustpac

Trustpac has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Trustpac ranks 21st among Stock Trading sites.

How would you rate Trustpac?

“Trades goes smoothly”

Kyle S.
5/24/21

I usually don't trade with brand that doesn't have at least a 5-year record in the industry but when my mate was so super excited about it, I had to give it a shot, they didn't disappoint, trades goes smoothly, withdrawals as mentioned, and no bugging phone calls to convince me to do things.

kyles893
May 24th, 2021

trevorn52
May 30th, 2021

I can honestly say they restored my trust in trading sites. They don't have the hidden fees and you don't get these strange annoying calls from "brokers" like other sites do.

scottp923
May 28th, 2021

At first glance, I thought that it's a toy platform, was about to delete my account, but after given at some time I'm really impressed with the results.

rogerj157
June 18th, 2021

They don't always have the tightest spreads, but in my opinion it's better to pay a bit more for a website that is regulated.

robertf1830
April 18th, 2021

Don't miss out on their markets report. Trust me, it's going to help you a lot when it comes time to make decisions...

saras843
April 19th, 2021

Great for trading on tablet, never gets stuck and has the best selection of indices. They also update it very often so you won't find any of the bad ones that are irrelevant on the list.

andrewt733
May 26th, 2021

Great platform overall. The rates are super-fair and the account managers are human and not bots (may seem silly but it's super important)

trevorw139
April 9th, 2021

If you're looking for a fast investment to get rich, this is not the place for you. But if you have time and patience and the skills for trading, you can make some nice change with trustpac, like I did

brianl1308
June 17th, 2021

They thought of some out of the box solutions which brings some very nice results.

allenw318
April 26th, 2021

It's a great site but it only works in English and the support staff only speaks English too. I talked to them about a month ago and they said they were working on more languages, but so far it hasn't happened

philipk185
June 17th, 2021

Smart and efficient, I think that can sum it.

dannyl202
June 18th, 2021

The best thing about Trustpac is that I felt I had someone to rely on right for the beginning.

christinah739
May 30th, 2021

Excellent service provided by trustpac. Their user interface is really something else, no bugs, easy to operate

haroldp109
April 22nd, 2021

I don't trade that often, but when I do I usually come to Trustpac site because I know they don't have all these nasty commissions that other brokers charge for no reason.

williamr1744
June 19th, 2021

2 months since I started with them and Im definitely proceeding on the right path, many thanks to Trustpacteam

Questions? Get answers from the Trustpac staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trustpac?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.9
Have a question about Trustpac?