Review of Trusii

Trusii reviews

Tel: 1-800-565-1220

tyk20
11/6/19
I can't say this strongly enough, but stay clear of Trusii and their "Case Study" Scam.
The Scam goes as follows: Jeff Taraday (co owner) or Trusii rep will contact you saying you have been accepted into their "Case Study" . In return for your monthly feedback and social media posts, they will pay you monthly. The catch is you have to buy a machine from them from one of their high interest lenders. They may bait you with a few payments, but those will soon begin to arrive late or not at all.
They will continue to change the rules and obligations you must meet to stay in "good standing" with them, as this is their way of justifying you not getting paid. Hundreds of us are caught up in this, and even worse, their machines are just private labeled out of Korea that stop working properly. Mine wasn't even producing the 9.0 ppm of hydrogen they claimed, others reported mold build up in there machines, non functioning buttons etc.
I was led on for 8 months of "we are working on training technicians in your area" , meanwhile I was stuck paying on a broken machine month after month, and still required to fill out there case study to be in compliance.....in hopes they would send me my money.

Tip for consumers: Stay away and find another reputable hydrogen company on the market

micahc23
10/31/19
This company is a scam from beginning to end - the water is bogus - false claims with hydrogen infused water with very low ppm's. A Fake case study where they promise to pay consumers for feedback. Chris Kennedy the owner was in jail earlier this year for other scams there in Florida. Stay away!
loria124
10/21/19
I had to write positive reviews before this one or I would have been terminated from the case study which I was suppose to be compensated for. I now have a $12,000 loan that I have to pay off. The water only produces 2.5ppm hydrogen not the 5-9 ppm they advertised. There was no mention of filter replacement needed after 8 months and no way to get one. Many customers dealing with mold in their machines. Be warned. Read all the other negative reviews. They are true. Check out the CNBC article about Trusii's case study scam. Customer service is horrible. The molecular hydrogen institute does not recommend Trusii . Dont be fooled like I was.
hollyh205
10/8/19
Product breaks,no live person to talk to, no customer service, company does not uphold agreement to reimburse customer for participation, scam\fraud I signed up for a case study that would reimburse me monthly for the duration of 3 years till my Machine was paid off and in return I would participate in monthly requirements such as questionnaires , testimonials , social media posting etc.. I purchased a molecular hydrogen machine from Trusii. They offered and got me approved through a third party lender named Greensky in a retail furniture financing account for financing. The amount was $9,970.00. The machine took four months to arrive voiding all cancellation of 30 days from purchase . The lender did not continue with the monthly reimbursement checks claiming customer failed to meet monthly requirements. This is not true. Hundreds of victims signed contracts that left them on the hook for thousands of dollars. Even if it were true Trusii changed and made the requirements so confusing and tedious that client not set up for success. I for one religiously did everything because I could not afford to be in debt 10000$. Greensky has cancelled my debt due to broken machine and is now suing and has a law suit against trusii. I was romanced with this company at first and believed in the mission statement of " Always Serving". They sell Molecular Hydrogen water machines and tablets . I applied for a limited case study to be reimbursed by monthly checks for the duration of 3 years in exchange for participating. The way it works is you buy the machine outright for $6 to $10,000. Most people financed with lenders or credit cards. I will tell you that that participation means positive reviews, questionnaires, video testimonials , and required hashtags on social media. The company tries to cancel the person from the case study ending compensation claiming they are not complying with the requirements. This is false for most. Even if this were true and someone missed one of the tedious requirements there is no warning , coaching or phone calls or reminders. They just stop reimbursing you . The requirements keep changing as well. Even worse is the machines break . Customer service is non existent and you will not find any one on the phone. The response to any negative review or complaint is " they did not meet the requirements of the case study " again even if this were true there are hundreds of participants not doing so and clearly the program is not built for client success. Beware of the company DNA and know all of the hashtags and REVIEWS ARE PAID via client requirements for a monthly reimbursement check Which will most likely not come. I did not notice any benefit with the H2 machine. It also broke at month 4 with no service to fix. The company went radio silent because of said growing pains. If you buy the machine it will take months to get and this will void your 30 day window to return from the date of purchase. Sound to good to be true? it is.

Tip for consumers: Do not sign up for case study, your machine will break

hyacinthk1
9/7/19
After not receiving theb water system for weeks after applying i called complaining. Yet they sent me a bill and a check. Really? In called, texted, and emailed all those I could. Yet I thought what a company sends checks without a business name and address. I sent the check back now they want to sent a negative report to the credit bureau after they finally told me dont worry about it. #frustrated

Hyacinth
charlest253
9/5/19
I feel better everyday! I love the water and my friends can't get enough of it :) I truly can't say enough about it!
alexad23
8/28/19
When my machine was working, I saw improved sleep and faster recovery post work out. However, my machine no longer will turn on and it has yet to be serviced by the company after a service request was submitted a month ago. Pretty hard to fill out a required monthly case study questionnaire without the ability to use the product.
juliannz
8/27/19
I should have known this was too good to be true. I received all of 4 payments before the company stopped payment and when I asked via email, they say that I have not completed the requirements. When I complete the requirements, they send me an email that says there are new requirements. When I inquire about a filter, they do not respond. Filters have not been available so I can no longer use my 9K machine that I still need to pay the finance company for and Trusii is not making good on their promise to pay me for being part of the case study. They even threaten others to write good reviews else they are kicked out of the case study. When you read a good review, know that it may be under duress.
frankiep30
8/25/19
My focus and clarity is great! As soon as I wake up in the morning I'm ready to go! No more waking up and getting lethargic, no coffee need. All I need is Trusii and I'm ready to go
halehk
8/25/19
Trusii H2 water has been such a powerful force of change in my life. My energy and productivity are much higher and I get to cross all of the things off of my list.
tulsiw
8/25/19
I love Trusii molecular hydrogen. Less aches, fewer pains, more energy, encreased mental activity and happier overall. Who wouldn't want all of that? Trusii is awesome!
davids2322
8/25/19
I'm sleeping much better and having more vivid dreams since I started using Trusii water and inhaling hydrogen from the Trusii machine.
You can search for Trusii online.at trusii.com.
jamesr978
8/25/19
Trusii hydrogen elite is definitely my favorite bio hack! The water from the machine tastes great and it has improved my life tremendously. I sleep great, my body no longer feels pain and my skin looks amazing. I love this hydrogen water from my trusii elite machine. I decided to get the machine after trying their tablets and seeing a difference. The tables in water definitely doesn't give the same results as the machine.
derrickm54
8/25/19
I'm not sure if I can say this company is a complete fraud, but I'm pretty sure. I signed up for the "case study" back in January and they never sent the water system even after 4 months. During that time my loan company reached out to me because they stopped working with Trusii. Thankfully they did because since I never received the machine, they closed my account since I never received the machine. The guy I worked with, * , fed me lie after lie as I tried to figure out what was going on. The owner of this company is under investigation for fraud with another company. Classic ponzi scheme. Don't get involved with these manipulative people.

*Personal information redacted by admin
anonymousj507
8/5/19
I am part of the ridiculous thing they call a "case study" aka... take advantage of people with chronic health issues and get them to open a loan in their own name, take their loan money, and not pay properly. My machine has been broken for months, never provided me any health benefits anyways, so it doesn't really matter, they change the monthly requirements every month and they don't tell you then you don't get your checks because you were kicked out of their program with zero communication. seriously, such an awful company. whatever you do, DO NOT take part in their stupid case study, the machines don't work and your peace of mind will be gone.
adamd190
8/3/19
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE. I started a case study for this company. You are on the line for a $10,000 machine through a loan service. You complete a monthly questionaire, phone call and social media posting. They then send a check for 85% of it or so. At first they live up to the deal and then they stop paying you. I've only had it 3 months and they've already stopped after 2. They took me off the program claiming I didn't meet the requirements and then put me back on after "an investigation". The credit service does not care and will not help put and end to this.

Do not buy their machine or give these people anymore money, it is a total scam!
cindyp178
7/21/19
I gave birth a year ago and I should feel "exhausted" from the demands of having a growing baby the last year but I don't and I credit this to Trusii as molecular hydrogen hydration is key to me having increased energy levels and quick recovery with my overall performance getting better and better over time.
Response from trusii i., Trusii Representative
Thank you for your comment! Happy to be serving you.
amyj232
6/30/19
Run run run far away from this evil sick twisted Ponzi scheme of a "company". They have concocted an elaborate scheme of making up a fake case study and advertising it all over social media to sell their over priced Chinese made hunks of junk. People have mold in their machines, you cannot get filters, the case study is fake, people are now responsible for ungodly loans....I mean c'mon....if you have a brain in your head use it. People claim they feel better...it is called hydration. Drink a damn bottle of regular water and get the same results. This is a joke. Save yourself from the headache of this crappy company!
alyciag3
6/8/19
I had guests staying with me this past weekend and they couldn't get enough of the Trusii water. They said how good it taste and that the temperature was just right. My friend even researched the product and is considering purchasing one of his own. He continued researching the benefits of H2 water and how interested he is in incorporating it into his life.
timothyr116
4/20/19
The trusii H2 system has been excellent. First off the machine itself it built well and very easy to use. The benefits of hydrogen water are showing through recovery, sleep, and overall wellness. Would recommend this system to anyone looking for total improvement.
gabriellam19
2/26/19
I feel amazing drinking this water. No more soreness from workouts. I'm sleeping better and am able to recall my dreams!
patt90
12/31/18
• Updated review
I keep waiting for some kind of reduction or diminshment of the benefits I've been getting from drinking Trusii H2...
Another month in the books and I'm sleeping even better, feeling more energized and still love the taste. In fact, I've been spoiled and can scarcely tolerate other water anymore!
“Amazing”
12/1/18
• Previous review
So, it's been a few more months and the benefits are still there. My skin looks better, I have more energy and feel sharper and more focused through the day. I actually wake up and can't wait to drink my 2 large glasses of Trusii H2 in the morning
“Still reaping benefits...”
9/30/18
• Previous review
Updating my experience with Trusii H2 hydrogen water.....as we approach one year I am continuing to see solid results. When i first began using the system I noticed marked improvements/changes in sleep, recovery, cognition etc....
So, as you would expect the big or dramatic changes have the have leveled off but the benefits are still there. I.e I have plateaued at a much higher level from where I was when I started using it. The one area where I am continuing to see incremental improvement is in the quality of my sleep and the lucidity of my dreams
All in all I highly recommend it.
As a footnote in the year I've been using it I have never had any issues and have found the customer service to be very responsive and helpful
elisek9
9/30/18
My husband received my kidney just over 1 year ago. This was the same time I heard about the Trusii systems and got into the study. Neither of us has had any complications and are both doing well. Actually hydration for a transplant patient is extremely important and I believe this product helped achieve optimum results.
We both enjoy the convenience and the results

Elise Kaplovitz
rudyv11
7/9/18
Since using the H2 system it has been a game changer with my workout routines. I drink it before I go to the gym to give me some energy and hydrate with the H2 water after and since I have been doing this I have not been getting as sore as I use to and am able to go to the gym on a consistent basis and not worry about my soreness holding me back. I would recommend the H2 system to anyone who wants to change their life.
kevinb455
5/17/18
I get excited recommending these trusii products to new people I meet! Because I know if they can make my life better they can help others also.

Participation in a case study as a way to afford a 10000$ machine but unfortunately it is a scam. Originally believed company was " always serving"

By Fell f.

impossible to get a live person . There is no office no customer service

By Fell f.

Couldn't agree more. Jeff Taraday and company are nothing short of scam artists that prayed on people with special needs children or people with chronic health issues. I still believe that Hydrogen infused water has many benefits, but nothing about Trusii is legit. I suggest looking at other company's within the H2 space for your needs and steer clear of Trusii.

By Ty K.
Questions? Get answers from the Trusii staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Trusii

Trusii?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has coerced, threatened or otherwise pressured customers to leave positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.