TriangleBikini.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

pm105
10/12/17

We purchased 2 bathing suits in Feb. 2017. We live in the NY area therefore the suits were not used until July of 2017. As you can see in the pictures the fading of the suit in several areas. The other suit had no issues, so far. All the recommendations for care were followed. After speaking with customer service the only response was that the suits are passed the 30 day policy. They didn't ask to look at the suit or address anything but their return and care policy, therefore it's our problem not theirs. I reached out to Erin Deering on linkedin she didn't respond to me. For the cost of these suits it would seem they would take more interest in customer support.

Tip for consumers: Be wary of ordering from a foreign country. Or maybe just buy American

mariaf53
5/8/16

They sent me a different item and noone is replying to me for exchange or refund. There is no way to get hold of them. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Questions? Get answers from the TriangleBikini.co.uk staff and other customers.

4 Photos for TriangleBikini.co.uk