Review of Trendtogo

Tel: +1-800-694-1278
sales@trendtogo.com

sambrind
11/14/14

Absolutely horrible. Completely forgot about my order, and when they finally remembered, apologised and promised to order and notify immediately when shipped, which they forgot again. Also used the wrong method of shipping. seriously stay away if you can.

To give some clarification, i ordered 21 July, and only got it shipped 13 Sept.

santiagor
11/14/14

I placed two orders with them one June 26th and one on July 6th.I did received the second order with in two weeks. the first order I still have not gotton or gotton any e-mails about it and it's been over a month.

thomass23
11/14/14

They tell you it takes 5 days to send the order, but can take longer than that, even with priority shipping. then if you wish to cancel they charge you 20% of the cost of your order. What'a RIP OFF

kathyk10
11/2/14

Bought a pair of aviator sunglasses, too small, trying to return for new item.

rattapons
10/29/14

They had the item I wanted and shipped it quickly. Best price on the Internet.

philipc31
9/1/14

I ordered sunglasses. The delivery part was okay, they got to my step relatively fast and in a good package and condition. But I'm still not sure they are originals.

stacieb4
1/22/13

this company is horrible. they never sent my order, although they did not hesitate to charge my credit card. when you call to ask about your order, you get a voice-mail saying no one is available. Then you leave a message and no one calls you back. I have also sent several emails to which I have gotten no response. TOTAL RIP OFF. They basically stole over $200 from me. Still trying desperately to get it back.

rickij
11/29/12

Purchase a pair of Michael Kors eyeglass frames from the site and received them within a week of my order. Great price, nice frames (although they didn't exactly look the color they actually are once I received them) and speedy delivery. I would order from Trendtogo.com again.

jacobg4
11/5/12

Purchased chanel sunglasses which came in great condition, seemingly authentic, and fast shipping. Would buy from again...

eriks14
10/21/12

Very quick service

thomask16
10/18/12

I was able to locate a replacement frame for a recently update eye prescription that no one else could obtain for me. The price was acceptable, that being said, their ordering system needs to become more user friendly, along with the "automated followup aspect of it.

The only way I could obtain order status was through the inside customer service dept., and it was difficult but not impossible to get.

Would I order again, yes but I would selective in what I order.

Tom

jennifern7
10/16/12

I love this site. Madlen, in customer service helped me complete my order, and she was a total sweetheart. I will order all my future sunglasses here!

jamess82
10/15/12

Order a pair of glasses. They said it would be located and shipped within 5 business days. They also said they would send me an e-mail once it shipped. 16 days later it showed up. Three days after they offered me 5 bucks to write a positive review of their site. The product was what was promised, but not on time and did not get an e-mail notifying me of shipment. Will not use them again.

marilynl1
10/13/12

Great Experience. I was unable to locate a pari of frames to match the older pair that I had purchased. I saved money. Thank you

johnh120
9/26/12

I found eyeglass frames I could not find any where else...$300+ frames for $107. Great deal!!!! I'll do more shopping on this site.

sandyh13
9/15/12

Ordered a pair of Sunglasses and they came at the time they said and were perfect!! Thx Madlen ;)
Would definitely recommend them!!

johnd135
9/14/12

Horrible Horrible Horrible customer service. Extra long shipping times and no updates as promised on shipping. Phones are seldom answered and emails are not returned. Looks like the New York attitude keeps them from being a viable business. Would NEVER buy from here again!!!

aleb1
9/10/12

My personal experience was very good, I recieved the sunglasses I ordered with no problems. Customer service was very helpful rushing my order.

juanc5
8/30/12

After a horrible experience with two other sunglasses websites came across trendtogo and found the sunglasses I wanted, got them really fast, in time for my vacation trip...Thank you so much!!!!

williamb28
8/28/12

I was ordering something for my wife - glass frames. Neither one of us instantly figured out how to apply the "free shipping" offer with the "code." Other than that all was smooth sailing.

sophiat5
8/23/12

I got a pair of the eyeglass repair for $50.00 and the job was so lousy. all they do is solder the metal framed glasses. it took more than 10 days to get it back and the frame is not look even, one side is not straight (the one they soldered).I'm so disappointed. the sale person name Madlen wrote to me on the e-mail said :Our lab is one of the best and does great work. she quote me for $30 and then email me later and charge me $50.00 I will not recommend send any eyeglass repair to Trend togo with any one it a waste of money and the also over charge for the repair.Your review will help others learn about this website.

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

gaill1
7/25/12

Overall my service was good. The product I received was perfect. I did contact the company hours after my purchase to try to change the shipping address. Unfortunately, they said they would be able to but was not done. Other than that they were very professional.

nyless
7/23/12

Great experience; reasonable price

timb29
7/16/12

Great personal emails from your team informing me of the status of my order.
The team also responded quickly to my email question.
I was happily surprised that I received my order only a couple of days after I ordered.
Very happy and I would use this site again. I have already told friends.
Tim

theresad
7/12/12

I ordered a pair of D&G sunglasses in BLUE. They sent me RED. They NEVER had the sunglasses in BLUE and should never have taken my order if they could not fulfill it. They offered the RED pair to me at $100 less than the asking price. I said no. I am awaiting a FULL refund. I will not deal with this company again.

Questions? Get answers from the Trendtogo staff and other customers.

Trendtogo?