Travelplanetamsterdam reviews

soniac42
4/11/18

I reserved March 20, they disappeared, nobody is answering the e@mails.

Now the mail dont exist
I lost 950 , The Police know about it.
Un timo en toda regla.

ammank
4/10/18

I booked an apartment from this site for a trip to Amsterdam this month (April 2018) and they stopped contacting me once I'd paid the bank transfer. They have totaluy swindled me and I urge you NOT TO BOOK AT ALL.

I have just lost £1100 and unlikely to get it back though I have reported to this site and the contacts to the Action Fraud agency and my bank

Stay away!

mickeyj4
4/4/18

the 5 star ratings here are not even real, please don't book here. Check the contact address which is not even theirs but another company who has nothing to do with travelplanetamsterdam.

filomenap
3/26/18

I booked a EUR 900 stay and I'm still waiting to hear them !!! EVAPORATED...
They ask money transfer, DON'T PAY !!! It's a fake website

carlk35
3/22/18

Make sure we get this website offline. Send you complain to: support@rackray.eu.
Please do!! Only with enough complains they take this problem serious. This scammer has to be stopped!!

charlotew
3/6/18

Stayed this past October, place was great. Location was walking distance to all attractions of the city. Beautiful apartment. Owner took the time to send us info on the cities attractions before we arrived and met us at the apartment to explain what was nearby as to grocery store, coffee shop, etc. and to see how else he could help with our visit. Really nice views as well.

nataliem99
3/6/18

Though we stayed for 3 days and we were barely in the house, it was a perfect start to our vacation. A home away from home! Host so helpful and kind, coupled with a smile and a charming personalities! Thank you!

hortenset
3/6/18

This is a ring of fake websites that make you pay for your bookings by bank transfer... a friend just booked a EUR900 stay and never heard back unfortunately.

jalec1
3/5/18

I have wanted to book this with my friends. They have also asked as for direct money transfer, This looks like a work of scum artists.

michelleh289
3/4/18

This is a fake company. If you check the addresses and the press release article (which is the only thing you can find on the web about them) which they wrote themselves on another dodgy site..... the addresses have no business there bthat ne they use a few different addresses on the website its a dif one to the article. Ive actually found the legit sites they have stolen the pics from for several properties! They say you get 10% discount if paid in 24 hrs. I asked them to prove they are legit before i part with money, surprise surprise no reply! I wenton to wind them up saying ive got the money waiting please let me know how to pay cuz we all know these money hungry con artists arent as clever as they think, they clearly know they have been caught out and ate not responding! Where theyre advertising so cheaply theyre top of the google search when you type amsterdam apartments they use a https adress so it all looks very real. Shame google cant filter out these rip off thieves that have no shame of robbing innocent people of their money! Avoid that site people dont be fooled by the cheap price tags if its too good to be true its usually not true!

williame69
William E.
2/27/18

We had a wonderful time staying in Sunny Side Up. It is in a delightful residential neighborhood full of families and children, so we felt like we were Amsterdam residents -- in fact, I don't know if we saw a single other tourist in the neighborhood during the week we were there (not a rolling suitcase to be found except our own). It was convenient to various trams taking us any place we wanted to go. Everything worked in the apartment, and the kitchen was fine -- we cooked all our dinners but one at home, although there are many restaurants within easy walking distance.

Thank you, IStayDam, for helping to make Our Stay in Dam memorable.

are you sure im thinking of booking with them. thanks

By RJ J.

It's fake! Be aware!!

By Carl K.

Questions? Get answers from the Travelplanetamsterdam staff and other customers.

Travelplanetamsterdam?