Review of Traveloes

Tel: 0203-002-0400
sales@traveloes.co.uk

christineb321
11/16/18

They are adverting the number 1-877-287-1365 to fake the airline reservations number. Please call this number and ask them if there are your airline and they will say yes. Once they have you on the phone ($10 cheaper phone fare). They will actually charge you more for the tickets. They will add their agency fee on top. How can an agent provide you a cheaper fair then the automatic airline booking system that the web site us are use. Do not trust the business practices of this company. I only realized after I booked the ticket and checked my reservation with the airline online. The airline web site showed me the actual ticket price. I had been conned.

allans80
11/16/18

This company has really better price from UK to USA travel .
Once customer will try here will be saving money for sure

fault
11/5/18

Do not trust this company. This same company is also running under Travomint, Flightszoom and Traveloes. They are running a call center scam based out of India. They are operating in the US and UK. A lot of their reviews are fake. They are conning the customers by advertising themselves as the airline reservation and customer service numbers (fraud). They manually take the customers information including credit card numbers, drivers licenses, passports over the phone. They actually give you a $10 discount for calling them on the phone rather than booking online. They overcharged me $3000 for my tickets and said the following" TOTAL AMOUNT CHARGED INCLUDING ALL TAXES AND AIRLINE IMPOSED" . The airline did not impose a single cent. They make you sign paperwork first before showing you invoice, payment breakdowns, their address, their real company or travel agency IATA number.
They are also advertising a number of toll free numbers. All these number go back to the scam call center.
1-888-266-1699
1-888-868-0095
1-877-294-2894
1-888-202-5328
1-888-286-3422

Please do a search for 1-877-287-1365 and you will see. I am also attach in pictures where they are pretending to be various reservations and customer service number. I have only shown a very few of the airlines.

harshp4
11/28/17

if you are planning your next trip then one can easily book their tickets online Via Traveloes.co.uk & get best deals/offers on your Air booking.

vandanas5
11/9/17

I got very good price of British Airways online than i called and i got 10 £ cheaper on call booking , they are good and I can suggest other as well

valeriep43
10/16/17

I was looking for a reasonable fare to Atlanta and spotted a one way ticket with traveloes flying with Delta Airlines from Heathrow at a very good price. I went through the booking process and got a confirmation e mail confirming I was booked on the flight. I then called the agency to reserve a seat as this wasnt possible online. I was then told the booking was not valid and there was a technical hitch- the prices would be changed immediately s someone had made a mistake- I was, needless to say very annoyed and disappointed. I ws told that the flights were in fact only available if it was taken in conjunction with a cruise(????) hello? what was that about... I was assured my money had not been taken( it hadnt) but what a waste of time- also 24 hours later the same flights are showing on their website at the same price - nothing has been changed and it is very very misleading. What is their game- I dont trust this company if they operate in this way.

Tip for consumers: if you see a very economical fare it probably isnt availabe from them!

aa2002
8/2/17

At first sight the website seems great and the price is the best, but in reality "if it's too good to be true, then it probably is". After you have "booked" your flight with them, which means you already gave them your payment information, they will want you to email them some documents. How often do you have to scan your ID and credit card and send the photocopies to an email to finish payment, especially for booking a flight? Exactly! After you get an "agency confirmation" code you can check on the airline's website that flight was booked, but is put on hold as it will never be paid for. They will keep calling you, showing how desperate they want to get your information. Therefore, they will take anything and everything from you while giving you nothing.

Also, they are quite clever in posting a lot of false reviews. They additionally go by the name Travomint. Best to book with a well known travel agent or directly with the airline, even if you have to pay more.

lauranm1
6/23/17

I booked five flights on this site, all the links worked each time. When I needed some help a response came quickly via chat. Very useful way to find appropriate flights around the world in one place.

harveyb50
6/21/17

I spoke with Nick he was such of wonderful nice person. He was very polite and helpful. Very competent and solved my problem. Very pleased with the service. I am very satisfied with the support and comfort with the agents. He talk with me like smile I like very much and thanks to him my blessings with him.

elizabethg118
6/21/17

your agent(Denny) was a great help to me and my family in a time of sorrow. He went beyond what i would expect of an agent. my sister's health is grave at this time and waiting a few more days could be to late. thank you for your kindness. This is the first time I've used Traveloes.co.uk and in the future I will continue to use you in my future travels.

elizabethg115
6/20/17

I spoke to John and all my question was being answered. He cancelled the old flight I have and reebok the new one making sure that everything is in the right thing. He is patient, knowledgeable and very kind,i would like to say thank you to him and really appreciate the efforts, in that matter I will be booking my next flights to him! God bless you john!

Questions? Get answers from the Traveloes staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Traveloes