Review of Travelclaim

Travelclaim reviews

marchettap
12/17/18

Cancelled a cruise and now two months later still awaiting my refund for the insurance penalty that carnival had to charge me. Carnival gave me my money back within a week but yet 2 months out now and AON still is dragging their feet. They need to worry more about their customers satisfaction!!!!!! Got an email today after these two months saying the progress states now it could be up to 5 more weeks for my refund?????? Unacceptable time lag. Customer service is the worse

keithr19
6/25/17

I suffer with a severe form of temporal lobe epilepsy and purchased Trip Cancellation Insurance the same time I purchased my ticket from Travelocity.

After having my neurologist go out of his way to provide not one but two replies in satisfying the companys request (including two dictations with signatures, etc.) and dealing with incompetent claims examiners, they still would not reimburse me for the flight.

As it turns out, Travelocity uses a company by the name of AON Affinity to handle all flight cancellation claims.

When I tried reaching-out to AON directly on their website they would not reply and I received ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER !!

By contrast, customer service Ive dealt with in the past (from companies such as TravelEx Insurance, for example), came through with no hassle whatsoever.

As a satisfied client, I would have been happy to provide positive feedback on the social networks. Any and all reviews will now reflect my negative experience.

DO NOT take out Trip Cancellation Insurance with Travelocity or do any business with AON Affinity !!

Website: www.TravelClaim.com.
Address: 900 Stewart Ave #400, Garden City, NY 11530
Phone: (516) 342-2720

Get in contact?! That's funny becuase when you get an email and you try to reply it comes backs saying no need to reply. Well contact you if we need to. Really? I want an update and ya e questions as to why it's taking so long but can't get those answers

By Marchetta P.

I'm glad I did t choose this company or I'd be more mad at myself right now for it

By Marchetta P.

If their legit they shouldn't be. Unacceptable customer service

By Marchetta P.
Questions? Get answers from the Travelclaim staff and other customers.

Travelclaim?