TravelCar

TravelCar has a consumer rating of 3.86 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TravelCar also ranks 24th among Car Rental sites. The most common issues with TravelCar are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate TravelCar?

“Excellent company, never failed”

Henry M.
7/12/18

I want to express my gratitude from myself and my wife to the company for delivering a a good and comfortable car, for the fact that we could see almost all the sightseeing and beautiful landscapes of Armenia! Thank you very much!

“Totally Ripped off”

Elias S.
12/1/19

Hello Please contact me! I paid you guys to keep my car at SEATAC and when I called to confirm the lot the guy angrily told me they were full and hanged up. I called back and said that I already had a reservation and had paid and he responded "didn't you hear me the first time?!" I thought maybe I spoke with the wrong person or wrong number since this seemed very unreasonable, so I still drove there and when I got there it was just a dark lot and an apartment on a dirt road, no one there. I tried calling once more and he screamed something incomprehensible at me and hung up. I left and went to WallyPark down the road which was easy and friendly. I've never gotten my money back from them.

henrym131
July 12th, 2018
maximv10
May 7th, 2018
Only thankful words I can say about such a professional company. Here you can own additional devices like WiFi,GPS, child-seat and many others. All in one everything is super. Highly recommend.
simo1714
February 19th, 2018
Want just to say thank you to this company for such a warm meeting and serving, for good and safe car, for support. Promise to come back.
samb182
January 16th, 2017
I was travelling to Armenia last summer with my family, and decided to rent a car, my friend recommended this service and I can say that it was pretty good, prices are affordable, cars are new and clean, insurance packages are also very convenient. Will rent again in February.
daver118
February 14th, 2017
Rates are really low here, but the quality of services is pretty high and the cars are new branded. Frankly speaking I'm amazed.
arthurz13
February 20th, 2019
Travelcar is a scam website and uses shady practices to "bait and switch" prices on customers, a practice that is illegal in many countries. After repeated calls from California to a +44 UK number, the only customer support number (no local number in the US) to Travelcar and being told to email different email accounts (including Carhire-Solutions and Carnect), no one ever answered. I will be reporting Travelcar to the local, state, and federal US authorities for fraud.

They will quote you X cost for a car rental or other services, and omit that there is a 30-50% amount of fees, taxes, and other charges on the booking. There is nowhere on the buying or checkout process where they alert you to this or that you may have to pay later. That is until you receive the booking confirmation email, amongst several other emails you receive, and the PDF attachment mentions that there will be a 40% extra charge you'll be expected to pay upon pickup of your car hire.

That is called bait and switch. The fact that no one from their customer service will answer emails and the lowly CSR on the phone will do nothing except advise you to email, is evidence of the unreasonable service they provide.

Tip for consumers: if you must, make sure you use a credit card with full purchase protection so you can get your money back!

eliass46
December 1st, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the TravelCar staff and other customers.

Rent a car in Yerevan, Armenia. Car Rental from 25$ daily, Insurance included .Save up to 40% on your car hire deal. Online booking without credit card.

diannad3
Dianna D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TravelCar?

Have a question about TravelCar?