Review of TransformerLand

Tel: +1 352-870-2888
customersupport@transformerland.com

joelh1
8/17/10

When you waltz into Transformerland.com you certainly get an inviting feeling like you've stepped into a small mom-and-pop shop tailored for a specialty niche. However, that is just a front, as behind that small shop entrance is a warehouse of Transformers galore. It's fun to spend time oogling through the archives of Transformers toydome, looking at both sealed and loose transformers products. You can find things from actual toys to accessories and sticker sheets.

If you're seeking a particular Transformer or an accessory to complete that old G-1 toy, I would recommend checking them out. If you're seeking a newer toy, they've got some of that stuff, too. You can negotiate prices or ask questions, just as well. Searching and surfing through their wares is nice and easy, thankfully.

Shipping is prompt and any concerns are quickly addressed. I got a genuine sense that they care for their customers from my interactions with them. Highly recommend checking them out if you're a Transformers collector or even if you have a passing interest.

billk1
8/16/10

Not a single Transformers store can compete with the quality or variety offered by Transformerland.com. The owner, Matt Camarrata is a vintage toy expert, and I absolutely trust his judgment when it comes to both authenticity and completeness. Personally, I have been a loyal customer since 2006, and I never once had a problem with his grading or his service. If you're reading SiteJabber.com to find out if Transformerland.com is a trustworthy source for toys, then I can personally assure you, you won't be disappointed.

federicom
8/16/10

I'm an international buyer and TF collector. I have shopped at Transformerland for years and me and my friend always been 100 % satisfied. I can say in my experiences TRANSFORMERLAND and MATTHEW CAMARATTA means very good service , packaging always excellent, good prices, fast shipping at good price even overseas, items description always precise. The site is very well organized and easy to use as shop and as archive and in my opinion the best Transformers site . Special thanks to MATT for the great job you do to keep Transformerland always so efficient, from Federico and friends.

daveh9
8/15/10

I have used Transformerland in the past few years to build my collection but when it came time to sell the whole collection I contacted Matt and was not disappointed. It was very easy to start the conversation with Matt and his response time were prompt and always answered my questions. I feel that it was a fair price for the collection and the payment options were fair as well. All up a very positive experience.

chrish11
8/15/10

Transformerland is the best place to purchase Transformer toys. I been a customer for a few months now, and I've had no troubles. Everything comes as it was described, and they even accept payments through the mail!

Matt Camaratta and Transformerland have earned my business forever!!!!!

sandraa3
8/12/10

In my opinion the best place to go when you're looking for Transformers at a good price! I've made several purchases and there has never been a problem. I'm an international buyer, but the items I've ordered have always arrived fast and safely.

Many thanks to Matthew Camaratta at Transformerland.com from a happy (and always returning) customer!

douglasb
8/12/10

I've shopped at Transformerland for a few years. Every order that I place with Matt is shipped accurately and efficiently. I have placed over a dozen orders with them on separate occasions and have never had anything but the best of service. Transformerland has always been respectful, fair priced, and helpful with any collecting needs. And, let us not forget that Matt has a (massive) selection of transformers like no other website out there.

Matt, my hat off to you - you have earned my business for life.

kennethc1
8/12/10

Great site, great community, even greater store. Prices are fair and flexible, shipping is reasonable and very fast. Matthew Camaretta runs a very great business, I have had the pleasure of ordering from him a couple of times, each time it has been a great experience.

benm
8/12/10

Matthew Camaratta and family is great. There prices are reasonable, packaging is excellent. I have been buying from this website for years and never had a problem. Everything has arrived quickly and efficiently.

bryanv
8/9/10

Very cool site, quick communication, excellent product, just as described, and super-fast shipments! Very reliable, will do business with again.

alines1
2/10/10

BUYERS BEWARE WHEN YOU BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

I BOUGHT A DEEP DESERT BRAWL LEADER CLASS FIGURE FROM MR. MATTHEW CAMARATTA WHO RUNS THE SITE AND I NEVER RECEIVED IT!

I PAID FOR PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING + DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY ON ME, HE SHIPPED IT VIA PARCEL POST WITHOUT ANY DELIVERY CONFIRMATION OR TRACKING NUMBER.

I FILED A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL AND NOT TO LOOSE THE BATTLE MR. CAMARATTA MAILED ME AN EMPTY ENVELOPE WITH A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER ON IT. WHAT A SMARTASS!

PAYPAL SAW I RECEIVED "SOMETHING" WITH THAT DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND CLOSED THE CASE, DECIDING IT IN HIS FAVOR.

WHEN YOU PAY WITH PAYPAL OUTSIDE EBAY, PAYPAL DOESN'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE BUYING. HAVING A TRACKING NUMBER THAT SHOWS THAT "SOMETHING" (=EMPTY ENVELOPE) WAS DELIVERED TO ME WAS ENOUGH FOR THEM TO CLOSE THE CASE.

NOW, I DON'T HAVE THE $61.55 I PAID FOR THE ITEM AND I DON'T HAVE THE ITEM. ALL I HAVE IS AN EMPTY LITTLE ENVELOPE WITH A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER ON IT.

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

THIS IS FOR YOU ALL TO SEE THE KIND OF PERSON MATTHEW CAMARATTA IS: LOW, DISHONEST, A SMART-ASS PIECE OF S*H*I*T.

HE RIPPED ME OFF AND HE WON'T MISS A CHANCE TO DO THE SAME TO YOU.

Yes, of course :) Send an email to offers@transformerland.com if you haven't already. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

One time, usually on the same or next business day :)

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

Tommy, Sure thing, happy to help you with that. Just emails us at offers@transformerland.com or call us at (352) 870-2888 and ask for Matt and we'll get you some quick guidelines to help get us the info we'll need to make an accurate assessment :)

Helpful answer -1

Sure, I think we are already communicating thru email actually, just wanted to make sure your question was addressed here as well :) But yes, we buy from all over

By Bryan V.
Questions? Get answers from the TransformerLand staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TransformerLand