TransferNow.net

TransferNow.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TransferNow.net ranks 3rd among File Sharing sites.

How would you rate TransferNow.net?

“A fantastic and Hassle Free Way of Transferring huge File”

Armstrong L.
12/15/16

TransferNow is a superb way of transferring large file just in a few moments. As an entrepreneur I need to send large projects to my clients. Earlier it was a great problem as I had to send files to the clients that are over 2 GB, but it was not supported by the several mail services. Then I used TransferNow for free. It was so amazing that without registration I was able to send files to my clients. Thank You TransferNow.

“It's not good”

ahmet t.
2/28/20

It's not working properly :( I could not send 4 GB file. I waited 2 hours and it was not success. So i could not suggest this site if you need send big file.

armstrongl
December 15th, 2016

florentt3
Florent T. – TransferNow.net Rep

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your positive feedback.
We are currently working on our new version with more features for our users.

Best regards,
The TransferNow team

ahmett10
February 28th, 2020

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TransferNow.net staff and other customers.

Free files transfer service and sending large files. Send large files or big documents up to 5 GB to one or more contacts.

florentt3
Florent T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TransferNow.net?

Have a question about TransferNow.net?