Review of SmallPDF

Tel: +41 43 508 70 80
info@smallpdf.com

stuarts87
9/4/18

Quickest, easiest, best PDF (and other program) management software we have ever used - hands down! We use it every day. Boy, do these guys teach Adobe some tricks, OR WHAT??! And no, we have absolutely no affiliation with SmallPDF. Wish we did, though.

dongl2
5/31/18

I take SmallPDF as my online PDF to Word converter but its capabilities are not limited to converting PDF to/from other formats. It is a very intuitive and easy-to-use tool to handle PDF documents but not compeltely free. You can only compress 2 PDFs in an hour unless you pay $6 per month.

wayner7
2/16/18
• Updated review

Site claims to convert document to PDF which is a compressed file format where text is preserved but in compressed form. Microsoft's docx is similar. When well done both should produce similar file sizes. When I use this site to convert a 19 KB docx file to pdf, the resulting file is 363KB, the opposite of small!

“Deceptive, not of any use”
2/14/18
• Previous review

Site claims to convert document to PDF which is a compressed file format where text is preserved but in compressed form. Microsoft's docx is similar. When I use this site to convert a 19 KB docx file to pdf, the resulting file is 363 KB so it is just an image file, not a small file as claimed.

tn1
1,553 helpful votes
1/20/16

Used this easily. Nice UI. Does a ton of other functions that seem useful. I'll have to remember to come back to this site.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SmallPDF staff and other customers.

SmallPDF?