PDFForge.org

PDFForge.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PDFForge.org ranks 13th among File Compression sites.

How would you rate PDFForge.org?

“Won't Uninstall”

Ken S.
2/17/21

I worked in the PC industry designing motherboards. I've installed and uninstalled software hundreds of times. Only a handful would not uninstall when asked to. PDF Creator, version 4. 2. 0, on Windows 10, is one of them. It gives an error rather than uninstall. It was a fresh installation. There is no excuse.

kens375
February 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Don't fall for it - you cannot easily get it back off of your PC.

lucyp16
November 30th, 2015

Calls itself a RTF to PDF convertor. Doesn't but installs malware on your computer. It has wrecked my existing PDF files and until now I cannot deinstall it in the usual ways. Wish me luck trying to clean up my poor computer.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PDFForge.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PDFForge.org?

Have a question about PDFForge.org?