TrainersSaleOnline reviews

lynnc79
9/27/16

I tried to order some Converse online at a different website. I even searched before to see if the website was legit but I wasn't finding any feedback. When I submitted my order it said there was an error then I got an automatic text from my credit card company saying there was fraudulent charges just purchased on my account. I got it off immediately and closed my account. This website is identical to the T, they are pretending to sell all the same items! I was lucky but it is Totally ridiculous that these websites get away with this!

katrinao4
7/25/16

I ordered a pair of Converse, an email said the order was on it's way, a tracking number was provided, everything seemed OK but I was unable to track the trainers because the number never was found by the tracking company. I then received an email saying they cannot post to my address. I asked for a refund, but have been told this could take between 2 - 6 weeks. I'm in contact with my bank trying to get my money back.

mikes402
5/23/16

I ordered a pair of trainers from them and received an email a few days later saying the same as the review I have just read, they don't have the trainers I ordered in stock! They also said it would take between 2-6 weeks to give me a refund! They also sent me an invoice with the amount in GBP, but they have taken an higher amount from my bank than the invoice stated! Nearly £10 GBP more!

Tip for consumers: Please don't use this website, you will be disappointed!

kaitlynr7
5/13/16

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes for my Husband's birthday. One week after the order was placed, I received an email that all three items were out of stock although, www.trainerssaleonline.com had already collected payment. The email only gave the option for me to return to their site and pick out different items but there were no other items that would suffice. When I requested a refund, the company stated that since located in Bangkok China (according to my financial records and definitely no where on their website), that a refund would take 2-6 weeks to be processed because "the bank has a strict control over refund, they need time to check". I give them 2 stars because they have thus far had some what customer service and have at least been in contact with me over the items not being in stock and how to process a refund.

However if considering doing business with www.trainerssaleonline.com, BEWARE! I have a feeling that many of their items on the website are not actually in stock. They should have never processed the payment without the items in stock AND 2-6 weeks is not an acceptable timeline for a refund. I will be filing a collection with my financial institution.

Helpful answer -1

I didn't got the same reply as above, out of stock! Then the bit about they wouldn't be able to reimburse me for up to six weeks?? I also informed my bank and am currently chasing my money back through them! On there advise I have destroyed my card that I paid for the trainers with and had another sent from the bank! Sorry if this isn't the answer you wanted to here, but just trying to be truthful & honest with you! "Unlike what they seem to be with people they are taking money from".

By Mike S.
Questions? Get answers from the TrainersSaleOnline staff and other customers.

TrainersSaleOnline?