Review of Tradsey

Tradsey reviews

vickim57
9/11/17

I recently purchased and received a pair of HARLEY DAVIDSON sandals that are now out of production with that company, however should be reputable shoes. I had an identical pair a few years back. I wore the shoes FOR ONE HOUR and the sides which were leather??? started peeling off. In one hour. I have never seen anything like it and according to HARLEY DAVIDSON they are probably fraudulent , fake or have been in someones basement for years. when I asked for them to be replaced, I was told they dont take back used items??????Ridiculous. I used them for an hour and they fell apart. I am not accepting of such nonsense.

gregb9
5/7/14

I started listing a few higher end items to branch out from my ebay store and had 2 sales in a few weeks from about 6 listings. The listings are easy to do and they have 3 shipping options for new to more involved sellers where they can send a shipping kit with label to mail to buyer or do it yourself (which I have done to expedite item arriving). The returns to buyer are virtually eliminated with authentic items (they buy them back, yea, cool concept) and they don't tolerate fake or knock-off items being sold. So far, I am loving it as a seller. So far so good!

Questions? Get answers from the Tradsey staff and other customers.

Tradsey?