Review of Trader.online

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

noela25
5/30/18

The best way to describe this company is Its a legal scam business. They will tell you that you can start for as little as $250. As soon as you join they will tell you that $250 will give you next to no return and you need a lot more.
In my case, it was suggested to use my Credit Card. I said I keep that for emergencies. I was then given a scenario that I use the card to trade with, and the profits would be paid back to the card so I would have NO problems. To give you more assurance, they will put their money in with yours by way of "A Bonus" so my $1250 became $5000. Along the way you will be required to sign for everything. On these forms it refer's to our Terms & Conditions and a Link. Click on the Link and you are taken to a
'404' page "NOT FOUND" Now that you have signed all the legal documents you are 'IN' no changing your mind now because a clause in the T&C states you have to trade. OK lets trade they say! click on this one and click on that one and you will watch your money start to disappear. Interesting that the loss comes from your money not theirs. Now the interesting bit. If you start to make a profit, suddenly Fee's and Charges then Commissions come into play. I took Legal advice over this SCAM. I was informed that on the surface It appears to be a Totally Legal Confidence Scam and I should just walk away. It cost me $1250 of money I cannot afford to loose, so it has placed me in a bad situation. But feel free to have a go with your money, and like me end up a SUCKER...

Questions? Get answers from the Trader.online staff and other customers.

Trader.online?