TradeGoods.co

TradeGoods.co has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TradeGoods.co ranks 55th among Sunglasses sites.

How would you rate TradeGoods.co?

“Love their sunglasses”

Caroline S.
5/18/17

I LOVE THESE SUNGLASSES! I have these in the black and clear frames. They are super cute and they do not feel cheap at all. They feel like they're with $150-200 (like the ray bans). The lenses quality is really good too. They block the sun unlike other cheap sunglasses with s***ty lenses. If i have to complain i would say that i wish the frames were larger. They are built quite small so my face looks rounder and bigger. I would say if you have a really big or round face. I would not recommend these. But, i still wear them, they're super cute.! The lense does pop off sometimes when i drop it hard on the floor. But, they're easy to pop back in place.

“Shitty af”

Daniella A.
10/13/17

We made two orders from them. And both times they sent us the wrong thing. Tried to get the right thing sent to us but really $#*!ty customer service. $#*!ting response rate and everything

carolines59
May 18th, 2017

daniellaa3
October 13th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the TradeGoods.co staff and other customers.

Trade Goods surfaces the best new products, every day. It's a place for product-loving enthusiasts to share and geek out about the latest creations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TradeGoods.co?

Have a question about TradeGoods.co?