Touring Scotland

Touring Scotland has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Touring Scotland also ranks 42nd among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate Touring Scotland?

“When I was holidaying in Scotland last month I used...”

John H.
5/5/11

When I was holidaying in Scotland last month I used this site almost exclusively. I liked the videos and the information on the areas and when I called in the guest houses on the site I was given leaflets and information by the owners. On the downside its a bit of a cheaply put together site using embedded videos from youtube. Overall - I found the site very useful.

ethelj
November 15th, 2011
Very useful helpful advice. Good videos and pretty quirky.
Its a good site for visitors to Scotland.
johnh47
May 5th, 2011
Overall - I found the site very useful.

Questions? Get answers from the Touring Scotland staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Touring Scotland?

Have a question about Touring Scotland?