Review of Toughcoins

Rochester, NH 3866, US
strummer289@metrocast.net

jeffd36
3/9/14

I bought a beautiful coin from mike and it was as nice in fact nicer in hand that I expected from the Image. Also mike through time I spent on the phone and through the internet convinced me of his integrity.

robertd81
3/9/14

Mike was a pleasure to do business with. He was extremely helpful and made sure our transaction went smooth. His pricing was more than fair and I look forward to doing business with him again. Thanks Mike.

treym14
12/23/13

Mike over at ToughCOINS is one heck of a guy! By far one of the best coin dealers I have ever personally dealt with and always professional.

If you are looking for superior customer service then look no further, he will make sure everything is taken care of from shipping to payments, to any questions you might need asked. For a small time operation, he has one of the best sites and fair prices on all of his products.

I was a first time buyer from him back in the summer of 2013 and on my first time dealing with him I had to use a lay-a-way type service to afford the coin I was after and I had no problems trusting him with my money for 3 months. When the final payment was made, I had my package insured and delivered in a timely manner and was VERY pleased with the overall transaction. From that moment forward I became a loyal customer and have since done a few repeat transactions with him and his company.

AAAA+++++ in my book! Check him out at you will see why it is such a pleasure to do business with him.

E.H. McGovern III

Questions? Get answers from the Toughcoins staff and other customers.

Toughcoins?