Review of Total Trivia

Independence, Kansas 67301, United States
support@totaltrivia.com

tracyb268
4/10/19

This is a great app you get free stuff with free stuff so this is my number 1 app where you can get free stuff like a playstation , or Amazon gift cards , bed covers, even more stuff

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Tracy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are absolutely over the moon to hear that we’re your number one app!

We hope you’ve won some great prizes and that you continue to win many more!

If you need assistance with anything, we’re here for you 24/7!

denysb1
4/6/19
• Updated review

im sorry but after getting in contact with you guys, all you do is say "we will take care of this" and i still se those 2 bots with basically infinite tickets playing this day in and day out, I cam calling it bull$#*! because they are in like 4 or 3 contests repeatedly, and the amount of tickets they have to spend to get to the points they are at is well over the cost of the item itself, and the option to "sell item for tickets" so all in all they keep losing so I am calling this complete bull$#*!, I watched johnny connect and the curly haired lightbulb spike 10k and 15k points which is absolutely $#*!ing rediculous, I wish i recorded it so I can expose this site for being fake as hell, maybe when i have the time I will, so you have from now, till the day i make the video to get your $#*! together or you will be a well known scam website and get shut down. I hope noone put money into this site and got scammed out, I will update this thread with a video and I am not holding back from posting onto youtube channels my video link so everyone knows about this fraud, I will also report it to the fbi for legal matters and have it taken down from googles search engine as well.

Tip for consumers: service they get back to you but it take sa couple of hours, seems scammy on the response time, I know they arent that active especially when bots are purging the contests. They come in in last hr and somehow rack up so many points and win.

“FAKE”
6/8/18
• Previous review

Jonnyconnect, sgrignoris. and many more use multiple accounts... SAME NAME different pics. all bots that attack the first place and try to drive people up to 70k tickets or more depending on the item, he also plays in questionable tournaments where he would have to spend 20k tokens to get 10k, and he plays in EVERY TOURNAMENT 3x booster from 0 points to 20k pts and more. this guy is practically spending 20-100$a game to win only $10 hes fricken insane, this app is just a scam, its all jonnyconnect. and if its not jonnyconnect then its sgrignoris. if its not either of those 2. its some curly hair BLACK lightbulb.LITERALLY! so if u got fat bank accounts (I had 850k tickets) lost em all due to jonny connect, u would win 656k tickets on this item, he would be right with u driving up to ur max, and not to mention.. somehow as hes getting points in this tournament. hes getting points in 2 other tournaments (had 2 other devices open watching his accounts as I grew skeptical of him) so ye guys dont blow ur money or ur time. support team is friendly and quick to respond but why wouldnt u be when ur making hundreds of dollars a day?

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Denys,

Thank you for leaving a review, we’re sorry to hear that you’ve had this experience.

We have an excellent Compliance Team that keeps a very close eye on all users and tournaments. They work diligently to make sure all the rules of Total Trivia are followed.

As multiple accounts are against our Terms of Use, any player found to have breached the Terms and Conditions will be dealt with appropriately.

Although our team keeps a very close eye on things, we still like to investigate anything a customer finds suspicious.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch!

josephp368
4/1/19

This trivia application puts you skills against others for, I must say, some quite expensive prizes. The reviews are that it is 100% ligit. Seems someone got the right idea!

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app! We are delighted to hear you love the Total Trivia concept and hope that you’ll continue to enjoy our tournaments for a long time to come.

Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team anytime you have a question or concern.

Have a marvelous day!
angelinah14
3/12/19
• Updated review

I have won a blanket, two gift cards, and a ring for FREE. I don't spend money to play the game. I use the free coupons. Use my referral for free coupons: ahammond1994

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Angelina,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! Congratulations on your wins, it sounds like you’ve got a great strategy under your belt!

Good luck in your next tournaments and if you need assistance with anything, we’re here for you 24/7!

“Great game!”
2/8/18
• Previous review

This game is so much fun and you can win real prizes! Use my referral code for FREE tickets! ahammond1994

jessc73
3/2/19

I personally have won a multitool and have had the tool 6 months and is still in good shape and my husband is hard on things i spent $5 on points and the tools quality was well worth it
Please use my referal code 3b0ysm0mkal

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Jess,

Thanks for your review!

Congrats on your win! It sounds like the multi-tool has been quite useful, we’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying the quality.

Good luck in your next tournaments, we hope you continue to win great items!

Have a lovely day and if you need help with anything at all, we’re here 24/7.

janal16
2/5/19

There should be a limit on how many games a person can play at one time, and how many wins a person can have in a day. Every time I've played the game, the same person ALWAYS gets the win, even scrolled down to see this person winning other games at the same time.

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Jana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate you reaching out with your concerns.

We do understand that it can be frustrating to see the same players winning multiple tournaments each day!

To help with this, we have Daily Tournaments—the Amazon gift cards, as well as all items with a retail value of more than $250, are part of these tournaments.

The great thing about the Daily Tournaments is that each player may only win one of these tournaments each day, and each player may only participate in one Daily Tournament at a time.

However, customers are able to play in as many non-daily tournaments as they wish.

We’d love you to check these tournaments out and share any additional feedback that you may have.

Good luck in your next tournaments! Should you have any additional questions or concerns, we’re here 24/7!

You may reach out via support@totaltrivia.com or call us any time at (855) 321-0505.

Have a lovely day!
jessicac230
1/26/19

There are a select few people who have been playing since the beginning who win it all. No chance for deals anymore!

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hello Jessica,

Thanks kindly for your review! I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. We strive to make the tournaments a fun experience for everyone, and along the way we have made some adjustments to help give everyone an equal chance at winning. For instance, we introduced Daily Tournaments, where only of these types of tournament may be won once per day per customer.

Is there anything we can do to improve your experience with us? As well, if you have any ideas or suggestions for us, please let us know! We love receiving feedback from our customers and are all ears!

Please send us a message to support@totaltrivia.com with your feedback, we're always here to help! Have a great day
annabelleo2
1/23/19

I have been playing this game for a little while. I have won some really nice things that I could not have afforded since my husband has had cancer. It gave me a way to pass time. I will say that there are some players who make it difficult- I think they purposefully run up the bid out of pure vindictiveness- KatyPhuong and Paralingerx are $#*!s. I also think JohnnyConnect uses this as his resale business. Not fun when all you want to do is win nice gifts for your family.

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Annabelle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate this!

I can certainly understand why this would create a frustrating experience for you as there are indeed some very active players who have been with us for awhile and play in tournaments on a regular basis.

We want you to win nice gifts for your family as well, and I hope I can ease your mind in letting you know that reselling is against our Terms of Use. As fairness in competition is extremely important, we take all concerns seriously to ensure the tournaments take place within our Terms. We have a dedicated team that constantly keeps an eye on Total Trivia, with a variety of resources to detect if there has been any unauthorized behavior that breaches our Terms.

That said, we're always more than happy to look into a tournament for you! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us anytime, we're here 24/7.

Have a fantastic day!
teresaf96
1/12/19

Why is it the buy it now on the jewelry so much when I found the same items on eBay for penny's on the dollar compared to your price.

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Teresa,

Thanks for reaching out, I'm happy to hear you're having fun playing Total Trivia! You do have a very valid question. The pricing of our items comes directly from our brand partners, and is based on their RRP (Retail:Pricing).

We stand by the brands that we work with, and while our pricing is based on retail, we unfortunately cannot account for items being sold elsewhere. We have a dedicated team that keeps a close eye on things, and as reselling is against our Terms of Use, this could lead to account closure. If you are seeing items on eBay or anywhere else, don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.

We appreciate your commitment to Total Trivia!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team! Keep in mind we are available 24/7 ⭐️

Thank you for being the best part of Total Trivia
janeg199
10/27/18

Totally love this game!! Probably play it every day. One complaint - I received the Ashlynn Avenue gold-plated gemstone bracelet (the one with gemstones all around it) however it was broken!! Beautiful bracelet though!! Jane Grandstaff

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hello Jane,

Thank you kindly for the 5 stars, this means a lot!

I’m sad to hear that your Ashlynn Avenue - Aurora 18K White Gold-Plated Pavé Gemstone Bracelet 9 Ctw arrived broken! I’ve taken a look at your account and it doesn’t look like you had reached out about this.

Should an item arrive damaged or defective, please let us know right away as we’re always more than happy to make things right!

That said, I have reached out to you via email in regards to your bracelet.

We’re here for you for anything that you need, so please don’t hesitate to reach out any time.

Email: support@totaltrivia.com

For now, please let us know if you have any other questions or comments for us. Our Customer Support Team is available 24/7 to help out via phone or email.
kimberlys316
10/10/18

Stay away from TotalTrivia! I won 3 things in a row then had a charge on my credit card that I didn't make. So I reported it to my bank and the next morning I couldn't compete for anymore prizes I contacted them and they never responded. Plus still haven't received what I won

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Kimberly,

My name is Erin from the Total Trivia Customer Support Team and I am very sorry to hear that your experience on Total Trivia hasn’t been positive.

The security of your account is of the utmost importance to us! As you had reported an unauthorized transaction, it may be that your Total Trivia account was closed for your protection.

That said, I’d be more than happy to review your account and to check up on the item(s) that you had won.

Please reach out to us directly so that we may further assist.

allysonp9
9/30/18

This dam guy wins 10 or more tournaments a day WTF ?! Something REALLY crooked or the developers need to work on making it fairer for other players, I mean why should I even show up if I already know paralingerx is gonna win anyway?!!!

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Allyson,

Erin here from the Customer Happiness Team at Total Trivia.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out with your concerns. It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to improve upon the experience that we provide to our valued customers.

We do understand your concerns and it was through this very feedback that we introduced our Daily Tournaments to ensure that everyone on Total Trivia has an equal chance at winning!

The Daily Tournaments limit wins to each customer to one per day, and you may only participate in one of these tournaments at a time.

We hope that you will find this to make your time in the tournaments a more enjoyable one, as well as to help you walk away having won more often than not!

Thank you so much for your feedback, it is truly invaluable to us, we invite you to get in touch to share any additional input that you may have.

We’re available 24/7 at support@totaltrivia.com and 855-321-0505.

Thank you for being the best part of Total Trivia, we hope to hear from you soon!
jeffl250
9/16/18

Their are no bots on this site, it is all legit with real people like myself playing.
I have been playing like a maniac for 5 solid months, and their are many tricks and strategies used on this game.
It is hard work to keep up.
Their are no shortcuts to beating the people you are calling bots.
They are really professional trivia players.
You would not be able to compete against a professional sports player either, they are of this caliber.
You must be able to answer all the questions with out missing any.
You can build up your discount coupons by not trying to actually win the tournament but coming in the top 30 places.

Thats how these players have built up a lot of coupons.

My one suggestion is to implement a rule that is on deal dash and only permit someone to win an item every 7 days.

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review.

You are absolutely right, all of our customers are indeed real humans and we do have some active players who have been with us for a long time.

You’ve made a great suggestion! As a direct result of invaluable feedback such as yours, we did implement Daily Tournaments, which allow each player to win that item only once per day.

We would love to make your experience even more amazing, is there anything that you would recommend us improving?

Please feel free to get in touch with us anytime!

robbedb1
8/31/18

Annabelle O. Contacted me here on Sitejabber and accused me of being "paralingerx" I am not paralingerx. Would love to talk to her though. Lorah please contact me ASAP. I love the way you play! I LOVE YOU paralingerx and Jonnyconnect!! I'm your greatest Fan!!! Love watching you fight!!!

Honestly the game sucks now! The promotion is running at 740% and tickets that I bought a few months ago have lost 60% of there value.

If you want to play to win something for free I estimate that it will take you 2 to 3 years of saving tickets to be able to do that.

If you want to win something now. You need to invest at least $500.00 into the game.

Every tournament is a risk. As I believe that there are players that are friends of people that work for Total Trivia. They drive the tournaments past there value to drain you of your paid or collected Discount Coupons. I think they have unlimited tickets and can win prizes but can never actually claim them??? Anything is possible.

My guess is that's what's going on.

Players that I think are not real are...

debsoliz, undertow, foxikim, nightgirl, marlinsurf, AsherTech, Mkmarz, Markgee. Janicehorn. TerrySpell. jennkat83. VampiresRus16. JohnTriviolta. Dragonpower2. Omg so many! These are the ones I confirmed 4 sure by studying them long time Fibbies is definitely fake and many more!!

If you want to win something your gonna have to pay for it!!! No more free lunches!!!

Take your time when you first start playing. Learn a quiz of your choice. Getting correct answers is really important.

Study the players, doing this can save you coupons and money. You don't want to go head to head with JonnyConnect, this guy never stops. Other players I've chosen to avoid are... 3rd-Leg, TheLionsDen4U, HAWKFICK, Kkenny1986, bdavenport2, Jerry19, kaytiephuong, crazy - Kath5001 and many others.

Do your homework and compile your lists. Figure out the best time to play.

Then spend a little $$$ and go for it!

Set a budget.

Have fun! You win.

TOTAL TRIVIA will ship, guaranteed!

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hello Mr. P,

This is Erin from the Total Trivia Customer Happiness Team.

I really appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention.

Fairness in competition is our priority, and we have an experienced and dedicated Compliance Team that vets all customers and monitors the tournaments to ensure that our Terms of Use are not being violated.

As you have noticed, we do have some very active players, some of who have been with us since the beginning. I hope that I can ease your mind in letting you know that there is a real human behind every player. As well, employees and affiliates of Total Trivia are strictly forbidden from participating in the tournaments.

I agree with you that developing a personal strategy is the way to go! It’s also never a bad idea to study your competition and do your homework, as you mentioned!

Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@totaltrivia.com or via phone at 855-321-0505.

We appreciate you, have a wonderful day!
edgarg28
8/23/18

No complaints. Very satisfied. Going to upgrade my purchase. Really worth it. This app is definitely on a whole different league compared to others I've played

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Edgar,

Thank you so much for the love, we are ecstatic to hear that you’re enjoying your Total Trivia experience!

Should you have any questions or concerns, we’re always more than happy to help.

josep143
8/18/18

Excellent work, very efficient very pleased with the rapid that acted my respect for the lord: Paul D

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hello Jose,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your positive experience with our Support Team!

We work hard to be the best and hearing it from one of our customers gives us so much joy. Thank you again!

We’re only an email or phone call away, we’re always delighted to help!

Have a fabulous day!
kellid16
8/3/18
• Updated review

Alright the ring came through! Awhile back, so I'm a bit late updating this review, but hey I'm here now to let everyone know that the ring did arrive and shipping didn't take long and of course the ring was very cute with the cutest little box and the cutest little bag. Now I did have an issue trying to win a $25 Target gift card and I think that's because I was trying for 2 different items at the same time because I did win another ring while trying for the gift card. Well I really wanted that gift card so I dumped all my tickets into it wasting almost 40,000 tickets. Started realizing im spending more trying to get the product then what its even worth. I got so upset with the whole thing that I contacted customer service and they refunded me a portion of what I lost. Which by the way they have really good customer service. They respond very quickly. You can receive they're response within the app itself which I do like a lot. About their "bots" they might be bots, hackers, or just plain ole people like you and me but only with a more serious Total Trivia addiction. The more you play the easier it gets. These "bots" have probably opened the game, been there since day one you never know. Total Trivia is denying they have bots and they're probably telling the truth. JonnyConnect is probably the highest player in the game.

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Kelli,

Thank you kindly for your honest review, this means a lot to us!

We’re sorry to hear that you initially had a frustrating experience and appreciate you taking the time to update your review. I'm so glad your ring arrived and that you love it! All players on Total Trivia are real people and, as you quite rightly mentioned, some are just more active than others.

We have a fantastic Compliance Team that constantly keeps an eye on the game, with a variety of resources to detect if there has been any playing outside the rules.

Fairness in competition is incredibly important to us—please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 via email at support@totaltrivia.com or phone at 855-321-0505.

Enjoy your day!
“Thought it was going to be a scam.”
8/3/18
• Previous review

At first I was extremely confident in winning a $120 Ashlynn Avenue ring. Right when the ring flashed on the screen I clicked it and got in the lead and fought to stay in the lead so I started at the very beginning meaning I had 23 hours before I could actually win the item. I watched my notifications closely everytime someone got ahead before me I would immediately play and get back on top. Then midway into the day with about 8 hours left I decided out of the blue to Google on how to win in Total Trivia. Then as Im searching I come across review sites about Total Trivia and it wasnt looking good. I read at least 50 negative reviews then I started beating myself up for actually thinking I was going to win but didnt give up hope because I still had 8 hours left. Then I had read about how they allegedly use bots. Well these bots appear a lot Ive noticed but I dont really think they are bots, I think they are hackers who have hacked into the game. Which is a definite problem that really needs to be looked into. I saw one bot Johnny something he was in the lead for a $160 ring. Now according to the negative reviews I read about these bots they only go for the really expensive items not the cheaper ones. Back to the $120 ring. I had set an alarm and prepared myself for failure as the timer was counting down I was just waiting for someone to beat me and take the lead and to my surprise no one did and I had actually won the ring. I was in shock and still am a little. This all happened last night so I havent received the ring yet and will give 5 stars when I do get it. I hope it comes through.

betht74
7/31/18

I was super excited to download this game and I read the reviews and now I completely uninstalled it. It's a shame there are still scammers out there

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Beth,

My name is Erin and I’m with the Customer Happiness Team here at Total Trivia.

Thank you so much for leaving your review, I’m sorry to hear you feel this way.

We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.

If you’d like to share your concerns, please get in touch with us at support@totaltrivia.com or 855-321-0505.

We hope you'll give our app another try!
lizab30
7/4/18

It all seems real at first and easy but its really a scam. They have bots like JonnyConnect who are just there to rob you of your money. It seems like every time youre in first until the last minute, then some person starts battling you for the item and you go into overtime and end up spending hundreds on tickets and boosters. If you want to actually win it will cost you so much in tickets and the items take forever to ship, sometimes they dont even come at all. If you dont want some scamming app to steal all your money fast I dont recommend using this app.

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Liza,

Thank you for your review, Erin here from the Total Trivia Customer Happiness Team.

I’m so sorry to hear that your experience with Total Trivia has not been a positive one and am happy to help make this right.

We ship all orders within 2-3 business days, so if you have some items that haven’t arrived, please do let us know! Unfortunately, packages do get lost in transit from time to time, which is certainly not your fault. We are always able to resolve things when an order doesn’t arrive!

We do have a lot of customers who have been with us for a long time and many of these customers tend to be quite active. We pride ourselves for fairness in competition, and I hope that I can ease your mind in letting you know that there are no bots on Total Trivia; all players are indeed real people just like you!

I’d love the opportunity to review your account and resolve any issues that may be outstanding. I hope you’ll reach out to us at support@totaltrivia.com or 855-321-0505!

Have a lovely day and hope to hear from you soon!
alexl232
6/27/18

you can win but may not receive the items. I won 3 rings but has not been shipped yet. 29 days and still counting... waiting for the items that I won. don't wast your money.
-Alex

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Alex,

My name is Erin and I’m with the Total Trivia Customer Happiness Team, thank you for your review.

I’m sorry to hear about the delay with the rings that you won and hope that you have since received them.

As all orders ship within 2-3 business days, please do let us know right away if you have any items that do not arrive in a timely manner so that we can look into it for you.

We are always able to resolve things when an order doesn’t arrive!

Please get in touch with us if you have any outstanding issues or concerns as we would be delighted to help!

windyk1
6/27/18

I previously wrote my honest experience about the total trivia and mentioned few things that I felt were wrong so, next day the account was blocked and I cannot log into the account. Stay away

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hello Windy,

Thank you for leaving your review, we’re terribly sorry to hear that this happened!

Please note that if your account has been suspended, it may have been due to security or other reasons. As well, it may be that your account is active but that you are experiencing a password issue.

We’re more than happy to look into your account status for you.

Please reach out to us directly so that we may further assist.

ashelyo
6/23/18

i joined like 1 week ago and i don't think it's really fake. just go for the cheap stuff (you gotta be thankful, right?) and you might be able to win it.
i've only won a gift card but i have a tip that might help (don't judge me if i'm stupid i just started)
- complete missions to get more free tickets
-if it's take the lead in a tournament you'd obviously want to do a competition that just started lol
- try to stack up those tickets by doing the mission each day
- splurge on only one item that's cheap or something you want
- don't spend money lol, just try to win the item for free
- if you're in overtime and you have no more tickets to use, don't try to buy more tickets because you're gonna go broke
- do another round when you try to win something where your competitor has almost no time to react (like start the trivia when there's 2 min. left)
hope it helps

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Ashely,

Thanks so much for your review.

It sounds like you have created a fantastic personal strategy, that’s great!

I hope you’ve been winning some awesome prizes! Good luck in your next tournament and if you have any questions or concerns, we’re only an email or a phone call away.

Email: support@totaltrivia.com

Our Customer Support Team is available 24/7 to help out!
jaredg30
6/6/18

Completely setup auctions with fake players. I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone. It's setup. It's fake and the people you're playing against don't exist or work for total trivia.

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Jared,

My name is Erin from the Customer Happiness Team here at Total Trivia - thank you so much for leaving us your feedback.

I’m sorry to hear you feel this way.

Rest assured Total Trivia does not interfere with the tournaments, all participation is by real people happening in real time. Our employees are also not permitted to participate in tournaments or interfere in any way.

We love feedback from our customers and if something went wrong we would love to do what we can to make it right.

Our team is here 24/7 to help!

alext169
6/6/18

Man so many bots. In the heat of the moment, you keep on spending and spending. Those "overtimes" can drain your bank account in seconds.

Response from TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for writing a review!

We’re sorry to hear that you feel this way. Here at Total Trivia, there is a real person behind every player.

While we certainly understand the excitement of being in the throes of a heated tournament battle, we encourage customers to not spend more money on Discount Coupons than the retail value of the item.

Your opinions are valuable to us and if there’s anything we can do to improve your experience with us, please let us know!

Email: support@totaltrivia.com

Our Customer Support Team is available 24/7 to help out!
alans291
6/4/18

I can buy anything I want with enough money .
If u enjoy gambling and possibly not winning anything then its alright . Trivia game that will let u know that a cow poops 16x a day . SMH
I BROKE ABOUT EVEN AFTER SPENDING ABOUT 700 DOLLARS . THEY WILL ENTICE U TO 1000'S . . GOOD LUCK !
LAS VEGAS GIVES HIGH ROLLERS FREE DRINKS TOO . BE CAREFULL AND SMART .
QUIT WHEN UR AHEAD !

Helpful answer -2

HI Jennifer, Thanks for your review. We have made good steps in the past week towards fairer tournaments for all. No employees or bots play on TotalTrivia - each user is a real shopper like yourself. Please be aware that colluding in tournaments goes against the terms of use you agree to when you sign up. If you have any questions about this please email support@totaltrivia.com

By TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative

Hi Linda, absolutely no players are working for Total Trivia. We take that kind of thing very seriously. This user is clearly very passionate about the game, and is making the most of the new 'exchange win for discount coupons' feature. We're currently working on finding the right exchange rates to promote balance and fairness across the tournaments. I thank you for bringing this to our attention, it will help our developers in their endeavours. If you need anything at all, please reach us on support@totaltrivia.com

By TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative

At what point. There is a strategy if you are gold or platinum +. Free to 7195 single, triple(free for the boost), single (free for yakking on Facebook) that would be 12795 only spending 768 coupons. Win a big pot, exchange for coupons you can do this multiple times.

By David R.

First of all, you can win up to 200pts per question if you answer the question fast enough. That being said there are 5 questions for a maximum of 1000pts. You can boost x2 or x3, so if you double boost you can get 2000pts more or if you triple boost, you can get 3000pts more. When you do a fast track, it will jump you to the top, but 300 pts behind the leader. The best scenario would be to x3 boost for 1 coupon, then fast track it (300pts behind leader), then max out your trivia at 3000pts, putting you at 2,700 over the leader. GOOD LUCK!!

By Jaime G.

Hi Coleen, You can join as many tournaments as you like at any time. If you use up your discount coupons, they wont be replaced automatically. You'll have to purchase some from the store page. In the near future there will be a number of ways to earn them without spending money - keep an eye out for these!

By TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative

Hi Becca, thanks for the question. They are only collected if a customer has won a combined retail value of $600, using only free Discount Coupons.

By TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative

Hi Keith, The simplest way is to complete the daily challenges. You should see a pop up each day when you first login to the site or app, letting you know what the challenge is for that day. When you complete a daily challenge, you'll see another screen where you can claim the free discount coupons for that challenge. Let me know if you need any help with this at support@totaltrivia.com

By TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative

Hello Bonnie, thank you for reaching out! Sometimes shoppers use boosters and fast tracks to rocket themselves into the lead. However, once a shopper gains the first place position they can no longer answer trivia in that tournament. This allows other shoppers the chance to catch up and makes things competitive! Good luck in your next tournaments!

By TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative

Hi Jaime, Thanks for your question. We just launched the option to exchange items for discount coupons in the last few weeks. As such, our team is still running tests to find the optimum exchange rates for each item. The tournaments should be as fun and fair as possible in our view, so we are doing what we can to find the right balance. I appreciate that changing exchange rates may affect your strategy. If you need anything else feel free to reach out to support@totaltrivia.com

By TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative

Hello, we're just starting out and are trying different levels to see what customers prefer. Right now the threshold is 6,000 but please be aware that is likely to change in the future.

By TotalTrivia T., Total Trivia Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Total Trivia staff and other customers.

18 Photos for Total Trivia