Review of TotalProDigital

TotalProDigital reviews

jamesf2
12/17/09

Do not buy from these people. I ordered an expensive camcorder with specific features and let a smooth talking sales person talk me into something else. When I received the camcorder and looked at the features immediately taped the box shut. I called sales first and was told there would be a 15% restocking fee. I then called customer service and was told there would be a 20% restocking fee and after arguing, a 10% restocking fee and with more arguing, no restocking fee. They used every excuse in the book to
get me to pay a stocking fee for a product that had little to do with the one I originally wanted plus it cost me just under $50.00 to mail and insure the contents. I've yet to hear from them with an email confirmation. The experience was so bad that I am writing the attorney general of that state to complain as well as the BBB. Again, don't buy from them.

drr
12/8/09

Major rip off. Do not order from them. Dave is a rip off artist. They bate and switch products. After you place order you will get called with major push of bate and switch for more $. Do not do it. Major cost to return and they charge major insurance $. 10 % restock plus shipping plus insurance.

albertc
12/2/09

I found this store while searching for a Canon Flash. I hadn't heard of them before, but the site looked good, and the item was under $200 with free shipping...I figured I don't have much to lose/
Order went through, I received the flash yesterday, so I guess I can't ask for anything more.
Recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the TotalProDigital staff and other customers.

TotalProDigital?