Review of TotalCarCheck

TotalCarCheck reviews

roberty84
Robert Y.
2/12/19

Used this site before and found a vehical I was buying had been a cat D (the a log book does not show this infomation), I still bought it but got an additional £500 off

mandyp27
Mandy P.
1/10/19

Brilliant vehicle check. I like the fact that you can check the previous MOT and see what issues the vehicle has had in the past.

andyc142
Andy C.
12/31/18

Excellent site. Saved me a fortune as I nearly Pxd a very expensive car for mine that turned out to have been on finance from 2 months before. Highly Recommended!!!!

anonymousj246
anonymous J.
12/24/18

Just saved me buying a category S insurance write-off. Money well spent. Thank you. Very comprehensive and detailed report.

thomasf245
thomas f.
12/20/18

I got the check done to find the mileage history but it did not source this which other car checks have done.
Even though the veh is in N Ireland it can still be done.
i feel my money was wasted after buying 5 gold checks.

mr216
M R.
11/21/18

Just paid twice for the same vehicle. Why don't you have a 30 day policy where I can see if finance has cleared? I am a car dealer who always uses HPI checks before I make any purchases. Thanks

fransb3
Frans B.
11/13/18

You did not save my gold report for BG55MXA after I redeemed the voucher, and I had to use a second (my last) voucher to get it again!

Not impressed!

Basically stolen one voucher from me!

robertn209
robert N.
11/9/18

the data you gave me is old data
used another company that gave me upto date data
would like refund thank you

martinp132
Martin P.
11/6/18

Quick easy service to make the necessary checks when buying a used car - worth the few pounds for peace of mind

Many thanks

graemec16
graeme c.
10/22/18

I had to pay twice to get my report, once when using my iPad that returned a page error and no report and once on my pc.

brucel130
Bruce L.
10/20/18

Issues with the reports received, cannot see 1 of the reports at all and system says only 2 check complete but I am sure I have completed 3 and no valuation of any of the cars checked.

kennethm238
Kenneth M.
10/15/18

I've used Totalcarcheck company on many previous occasions and found them to be an excellent business for providing vehicle HPI checks.

anonymousf172
anonymous F.
10/12/18

Quick and easy and saved me from buying a car with a hire purchase agreement attached to it
Worth the money

chrisb572
Chris B.
10/8/18

I love the free service, which gives a basic check, and then if I am serious about buying a car I'll always use Total Car Check to give me the peace of mind I need for buying a car online.

andrewm490
Andrew M.
10/3/18

Easy to use but maybe a better price through the whole scale and ability to choose how many checks you want to buy?

simonb127
Simon B.
9/29/18

Easy, quick, simple and reassuring. Full report received with far more detail than I expected. Thank you

anonymousw131
anonymous W.
9/29/18

Checked out several cars before buying one. Useful format of comprehensive info even with just the silver service. Much of info available free elsewhere but not all an you also need to access multiple sites to find it. For a one off small fee you get the info you need from a single source. Will use again.

alaar2
Alaa R.
9/21/18

Great service boost my confidence and let
Me buy with much more reassurance.
Highly recommend services

anonymousr127
anonymous R.
8/31/18

Good simple one issue is the admin of the 3rd party can delay the clearance of things like finance and change on number plate

douglass61
Douglas S.
8/19/18

Easy to buy, easy to use, and has saved me buying category registered cars, were seller has not disclosed.

johnb1240
John B.
8/9/18

When buying a report on a car it should update. It is frustrating to have to buy credit/vouchers to see an updated report

grahamd32
Graham D.
7/28/18

Misleading Huge comprehensive check on the Sample, so purchased gold check and had hardly any info or uncertain info which doesn’t help in any way

danielb541
Daniel B.
7/25/18

Great price, easy to use website and report was emailed over to me with in seconds of paying via paypal, that is another thing i like about this site being able to pay via paypal, as you have a guarantee if you have any problems (which i have not) :)

tanyad41
Tanya D.
6/19/18

Wrong information there is no finance debt on vehicle, called the company and were told all finance cleared years ago. You give false information and I require my money refunding.

marks801
Mark S.
6/15/18

Would be nice if previously purchased vouchers did not time out so quickly, but it was explained at the start :-)

Questions? Get answers from the TotalCarCheck staff and other customers.

TotalCarCheck?