Review of TopTradelines

Tel: 203-706-4503
support@toptradelines.com

charolettee1
2/22/19

After I acted upon the advice of Top Tradelines, not only my credit scores improved to 730+ but also my credit profile got stronger

oliverl32
2/22/19

I'd give 5 stars to appreciate the excellent services that TopTradelines provide. I increased all my credit scores above 700 with their help that also helped me gain an attractive credit position. I wish I could give them 7 stars.

miah41
2/22/19

Guys, it actually works. I always thought websites like these are nothing but huge scams but Noo! This is for real. I tried it myself and it gave an immediate boost to my credit scores.

sandersa4
2/18/19

My wife signed up with Top TradeLines in December with credit scores from the bureaus that read like 630, 660, 610. She had about 15 derogatory items reporting between the three credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, Transunion).

In January, when TOPT has finished up their work, my wife's credit scores have jumped to 730,772, 730 respectively.

Whatever these guys are doing, they have a cure for my wife's credit issue. THEY DELIVERED GOOD CREDIT SCORES RESULT for my wife.

I have just signed up with them again today in hope that they will have the same cure for some of my credit issues. They have gained my trust after working on my wife's credit profile. Hopefully, TopTradeLines will do the same for me. I will keep you guys updated on my next review when TOPT is done with my credit issues.

Tip for consumers: I recommend Top TradeLined to everyone having credit score issues. These guys are BEST.

nicholasc59
2/18/19

I emailed TopTradelines yesterday inquiring about their services. I explained my situation and they responded so fast. They asked to see my credit report, and after reviewing it they got back to me explaining that I honestly did not have major issues. They went in depth on how I could address some of the things that were weighing me down myself without the need to hire their services. They explained in so detailed and shared some links for further review.

WOW!!! I have been on the phone all week with different credit repair companies and all they have done was try to talk me into buying long term services for THOUSANDS of dollars--and not once did any of them ask to see me credit report, they were essentially selling me a one size fits all program. I am so glad I kept looking, because I was so close to going with one of these companies out of desperation and pulling money out of my 401K to pay them!

Scott, thank you for your time and honesty. I respect your insight and giving me the tools to move forward. I have a friend who runs an extremely successful real state business and I will share your information with her so she can share with her clients.

brownc17
2/18/19

My experience with Top TradeLines and especially Misty has been nothing but amazing!
Misty was attentive to my needs and her customer service is next level.
My co-worker was first in our office to use their services and was able to get his credit boost up. I on the other hand was a bit more skeptical; I remember thinking that my credit profile was in much worse shape, there is no way or anyone can help. After a couple months of seeing if my credit will improve on its own. I decided to take a leap of faith and gave them a shot. I started in December of 2018, and just reran my credit yesterday. My scores improved by almost 97 points plus 95% of the negative items removed with the help of TopTradeLines and DeletionExpert. I am now a believer! Thankyou Misty and TopTradeLines. I can now prepare to purchase the next home for our family!

wynec
2/18/19

I'm an attorney and, therefore, I'm hard-wired to be skeptical. I had an issue that was not my fault bring down my credit score from "excellent" to "good". I called a couple other "top rated" credit repair companies, but they just had a salesperson read off a script to try to sell me on their package. When I contacted TopTradeLines (Steve) returned my call, spent a few minutes listening to my problem, gave me some quick self-help advice that I readily implemented and they added the tradelines that eliminated all the signs of the poor credit. I stood up again with the finest credit position all over again. Within a few days my credit score was back up to "excellent". TopTradeLines and Steve are the BEST! In an industry cluttered and blemished by salespeople, TOPT is the only real choice. Thanks Steve!

Tip for consumers: Try Top TradeLines. Highly Recommended.

albertr94
2/18/19

It was when the most fascinating model of BMW hit the market and I was eyeing it passionately. I dreamt of it day and night, that's just how fervent I have always been with my favorite cars. But to my utter sadness, I could not afford to buy it. My friend suggested me to purchase it via bank but I just hated bank hassles and formalities. Then I thought of improving my credit scores and apply for some funding. Thanks to Top Tradelines who helped me in this hour of need. They immediately gave me an attractive credit position, on the basis of which the lenders were ready to give me the loan I needed. It was only due to TTL that I could think of buying this favorite car at a cost bearable to me.

geraldg83
2/18/19

When I signed up with Top Tradelines, I was afraid as to what kind of service they will be providing. The fear of theft and cheating haunted me continuously. But I liked how effectively they began the credit repair process. They first analyzed my current credit position, the practice that I liked the most at TTL. Based on this analysis, they then recommended me the best of the tradelines I could go for to repair my credit. When I acted upon their valuable advice, my credit was incredibly improved by 95 points.

kevinp158
2/17/19

I was a person totally unaware of the credit and finance terminologies and procedures. All I knew was that my credit score was not very appreciative. This also revealed upon me when I needed the funding and was inhibited to qualify due to these poor credit scores. On my colleagues' suggestion, I signed up with the Top Tradelines. They educated me about the tradelines and how effective they would be in giving me a good credit score. Besides, when my deal with them was over, they monitored my tradelines and suggested me if any corrective action was needed. With their help and efforts my score went up by 110 points. Great service and best supportive staff. Highly recommended.

Tip for consumers: Great service and best supportive staff.

carlah92
2/17/19

When dealing with anyone particularly in such sensitive financial matters, I am always looking for a staff who is concerned about the clients. And that's what I found and loved about Top Tradelines. They have a very well-educated staff who absolutely knows how to satisfy the client while doing their job accurately. They were patient and answered my every single question happily. They guided me everything about the tradelines and why I needed them. I would recommend everyone with poor credit position to hire Top Tradelines. They will repair your credit so effortlessly yet perfectly.

rowanh11
2/15/19

Top Tradelines helped me when I was fighting the poorest credit scores. Nobody was ready to give me funding, neither for my personal use nor for my business. Then my friend recommended me to sign up with Top Tradelines. I did not believe him when he explained how effective the company is, since I have always been doubting these online services. But just I signed up with them, I started seeing the results. The company promised me give the credit boost that I needed the most. And just as they added the tradelines, my score started jumping appreciably. And they are now at Transunion 738, Equifax 745, and Experian 740.

luellac1
2/15/19

Credit score dropped 84 points and I did a boost (did one a year ago and had absolutely no problems). This last boost brought me up 120+ points.

I needed a card with long positive hisotory and David was really great in helping me find which card was best. The boost was VERY successful for a second time. All scores are 750+.

jackj148
2/15/19

I've been working for the U.S. Government for 27 years I've got three more before I call it quits here and I just want to give a little background on myself with my credit situation . I had low credit scores, they were 585, 590 and I think 620 with Transunion . And it was hard getting financing. Got to have a little difficulties at time of my job pulling me away.
But it finally got out of that situation. But I was still stuck with low credit scores. I tried a few companies out there to try to help me out. True created a True blue or something to that name CCNR. I tried a couple of law firms like Lexington law firm things to try to help me square em I created a way but to my. Avail nothing.
Really transpired in that. And one day I ran across this company called the. Top trade lines credit which man to this day I am just I just feel like I was blessed. Top tree line came in and assess my credit and looked at the lines of credit that they would add I paid them around $1799 for a service they added trade lines like Citibank Capital One Discovery Wal-Mart. And just to name a few trade lines they put in there. And judging by my current credit score and what it was what it wouldn't allow me to do trade line came in and handed those lines which increased my credit scores over 200 plus points on each different agency which allowed me just the other week when my daughter got really graduate here bought her a brand new car and the financings at which I'd never seen before was only 2.9. I mean this company was great on their word and continued today. They still are offering me that service with my. Credit and always advising. So I really appreciate them for all the hard work they did and allow me to increase my credit scores. Thank you.

jacquelineb121
2/14/19

Hi, I'm Jacqueline Battle.I've always been very responsible with my money,and I never used credit for anything.I thought that I was being smart, but it turns out...I had no subtle credit history and that became a problem.
I was moving to a new city and needed to rent an apartment, but I couldn't find anyone who would rent to me because of my thin credit history.I needed to get my credit score up fast to I could find a place to live.So I called TopTradelines.com.
I bought 3 Tradelines on their platinum packages.Within a few weeks my credit score went from non-existant to impressive.I had a 710 on Experian. 725 on Equifax and 718 on TransUnion.
And they didn't stop there.Through one of their sister companies , FastUnsecured.com ,they helped me get credit cards! I got an AMEX card for $5000, a Barclay card for $5000 and a Bank of America card for $5000.

judyh282
2/14/19

I maxed out 5 of my Credit Cards to remodel my new home. Then I tried to get a Home Equity Line of Credit to consolidate those Credit Cards into a single loan, but was declined because my Credit Scores were too low from maxing out the Credit Cards, and thus could not get approved for the Home Equity Line of Credit I wanted. Then I contacted TopTradelines.com and purchased 2 Seasoned Authorized User Tradelines on my Credit Profile and 2 on my wife's Credit Profile. Within 30 days, all 4 Authorized User Accounts had reported on our Credit Profiles and our Credit Scores went up well over 80 points, allowing me to refinance my home and consolidate all of my Credit Card Debt from the remodeling job. Now i have high 750+ Credit Scores and i will recommend TopTradelines.com to anyone looking to raise their Credit Scores fast

wayneg109
2/12/19

I struggled with low credit for years. In fact, the most credit I could qualify for was $1000 one one credit card, and 2 other lenders gave me credit cards both with a $500 credit limit. Having low credit was costing me a fortune because I could never qualify for the best interest rates, and ended up paying a lot of money in high interest rates. I could just never get ahead. A friend told me about how TopTrendlines.com was helping people to get their credit scores up in a short amount of time. I wasn't sure at first, but I figured 'what do I got to lose' so I gave them a call.I started with one Tardeline Package.After the first billing cycles, my credit score went up 50 points. I was so impressed, I bought two more packages.After 6 months, my credit score was 730! I'm finally in a position to qualify for a home mortgage. And with the money I'm savig from paying high interest rates, I'm able to save money for downpayment. For the first time in decades, my future looks bright. I couldn't be more gratefulto fing TopTradelines.com I started with onr

Response from Top T., TopTradelines Representative
Hi Wayne, Thanks for taking the time out to review Top Tradelines and let us know about your positive experience. We're so glad that we were able to help improve your credit scores, add the tradelines, and make it possible for you to pay less over time while helping you qualify for the financing that you needed. Please feel free to let us know if there's anything that we can do for you in the future as our team enjoyed having the opportunity to assist you and looks forward to doing so in the future.
robertc1182
2/10/19

Having a low credit history is almost as bad as having bad credit. I thought I was playing it smart by avoiding credit cards and debt. But when lenders can't see a history of any credit, they treat you like you have bad credit. That's what happened to me. I do handy man work. My business was doing well, and I was ready to buy some new equipment and take on a couple of employees. I went to the traditional banks for a loan, and well...let's just say they were in no hurry to help me. One of my buddies used TopTradelines.com to boost his bad credit. He suggested that I give them a call. I found out they could help me establish a solid credit history by purchasing one of their tradelines. I looked through their extensive inventory and picked one that seemed to be a good fit. Within 54 days, my score went up from 610 to 700! I really didn't have to do anything...just piggyback off of someone else's great credit. TopTradelines.com not only helped improve my credit score, they helped me get credit. Through their sister company, I qualified for 4 credit cards...a Barclays, an AMEX, a Discover Card and a Chase Card...totaling $20,000 in credit. That phone call turned out to be the best decision I ever made.

Response from Top T., TopTradelines Representative
Hi Robert, Thanks for taking the time out to review Top Tradelines and let us know about your positive experience. We're so glad that we were able to help improve your credit scores, add the tradelines, and make it possible for you to pay less over time while helping you qualify for the financing that you needed. Please feel free to let us know if there's anything that we can do for you in the future as our team enjoyed having the opportunity to assist you and looks forward to doing so in the future.
mariag350
2/10/19

I had been at a terrible mess of poor credit score and had been rejected from several lenders because of such a credit. I started researching on how to Fix Credit and Top Tradeline's excellent reviews urged me to try and buy tradelines from them to improve my credit, because I was already much frustrated trying to get high credit score. I signed up for their website, and received a call from customer support and they explained to me the whole process. After 5 weeks they were able to boost my credit scores and it was such a BIG RELIEF. They provided me regular updates about the tradelines and were readily available whenever I needed them. Their guide helped me a lot and improved my credit scores to a splendid amount.

Response from Top T., TopTradelines Representative
Hi Maria, Thanks for taking the time out to review Top Tradelines and let us know about your positive experience. We're so glad that we were able to help boost your credit scores, add the tradelines, and make it possible for you to pay less over time while helping you qualify for the financing that you needed. Please feel free to let us know if there's anything that we can do for you in the future as our team enjoyed having the opportunity to assist you and looks forward to doing so in the future.
tillies1
2/2/19

I never knew how seasoned tradelines work until I got them added to my
credit account by Top Tradelines. This company worked wonders. They added the
authorized and legitimate seasoned tradelines to my extremely poor credit just
to surprise me with an incredible push to my credit. I am truly happy with
their service.

Response from Top T., TopTradelines Representative
Hi Tillie, Thanks for taking the time out to review Top Tradelines and let us know about your positive experience. We're so glad that we were able to help improve your credit scores, add the tradelines, and make it possible for you to pay less over time while helping you qualify for the financing that you needed. Please feel free to let us know if there's anything that we can do for you in the future as our team enjoyed having the opportunity to assist you and looks forward to doing so in the future.
bradg77
2/2/19

Top tradelines shows you ways to improve your credit immediately. With
their service, you can cut down the expenses and problems you have to face in
the shape of flaws in your credit report. Once you're done with their service,
you can enjoy the perks of good looking credit.

Response from Top T., TopTradelines Representative
Hi Brad, Thanks for reaching out and sharing your positive experience with us. We're so happy we were able to work with you to find the right tradelines that met your needs. Please feel free to reach out and let us know if there's anything that we can assist you with in the future.
gregorym143
1/31/19

This is one of several companies owned by Grand Teton Professionals. They use Shopper Approved for their reviews. Go to Trust Pilot and see what everyone has to say about Shopper Approved and how deceptive they are. If you go to Trust Pilot also under Deletion Experts (One of The companies they own), They have a Pop up warning about Those phony reviews and how they deleted many fake ones. TALK ABOUT BEING DECIETFUL!!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from any company owned by Grand Teton Professionals!!!!

marcial52
1/10/19

With Top Trade lines you discover how convenient and advantageous it is to have a good credit position. They show you their magical tricks with which they boost your credit score without any typical hassles you get to face in the process. The company gives you an amazing credit in a magic.

Response from Top T., TopTradelines Representative
Hi Marcia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our team, we are glad to know that our services have helped you achieve your goals, if you require our services at any point in time again in the future please do not hesitate to contact us, as we are available to assist you 24/7 by calling: 203-706-4503

Best Regards.
The Top Tradelines Team.
ronniem51
10/25/18

This company is a complete scam if you get a sales rep by the name of Tyrone Brooks he will tell you what you want to hear and once he gets your money which is a sales commission for him he will shut the phone off I purchased these tradelilnes and never got them the complete company in every department will sale you nothing but lies over and over here is proof. ***Don't have 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring? Sign-Up at NoInquiry.ProCredit.com for FREE now.***
On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 3:24 PM, Tyrone Brooks <tyrone.brooks@grandtetonprofessionals.com> wrote:

TTT1042619Citibank3.45 Years$35,00006/17/2018+15 Points3 Spots Left!$1,199BUY NOW

TTT1043394Synchrony Bank/Marvel1.76 Years$25,00006/23/2018+10 Points3 Spots Left!$899BUY NOW

This company is a ripoff once they get your money they are done. They put some bull$#*! tradelilnes on my file that they found and nothing happened still couldn't get funding again watch out for a sales rep by the name of Tyrone Brooks nothing but a scammer. DO YOUR RESEARCH THERE ARE BETTER COMPANIES THAN TOPTRADE LINES BEFORE YOU GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH LOST $2.000.00 NOTHING THEY SAID THEY COULD DO WITH MY CREDIT HAPPENED.

Response from Top T., TopTradelines Representative
Hi Ronnie,

On behalf of Grand Teton Professionals and Misty Burrell, our reputation management department and risk management teams apologize for any inconvenience and confusion. Because our team understands that there seems to be some confusion surrounding your file, we would like to speak with you in order to clear this all up and work with you while providing you with effective solutions that will improve your credit with the continued assistance of our experts.

Unfortunately, we are not provided with your full name and would need that in order to conduct an investigation to determine what has occurred with your file since you signed on, and then work with you to ensure your satisfaction in service. Additionally, this information should never be provided where it can be visible to the public in order to further protect you privacy therefore, we ask you to please do the following in order to assist us in the process of remaining compliant with numerous federal laws:

Please email us at: support.escalations@grandtetonprofessionals.com and our escalations manager will be happy to assist you after receiving your full name, and phone number.

Additionally, you may call our Escalations Manager, Michelle at: 2036489891 Ext: 10155

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience and confusion with our services but, are committed to making things right and look forward to your cooperation as we work to resolve the matter together.

Sincerely,

The Top Tradelines Team
203-706-4503
Support.Escalations@GrandTetonProfessionals.com
www.GrandTetonProfessionals.com
ledgerh
6/12/18

If you haven't heard about tradelines before, don't worry - I hadn't either before working with Top Tradelines. They are the best investment I've made this year and they've improved my credit remarkably since initially signing up.

Response from Top T., TopTradelines Representative
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us; it has been a pleasure to know that our services have been a pleasant experience for you. If for any reason you find yourself needing our assistance again in the future please feel free to reach out to us and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards.

The Top Tradelines Team.
203-706-4503

You can go to TopTradelines.com, click on Inventory, and there you will see all Available Tradelines.

By Top T., TopTradelines Representative

These reviews arent real?

By Shyneice G.

Hi Tonia, our local BBB office in Newtown, CT where we are based out of has only just begun to work with companies in our industry. Our company's President and Director of Reputation Management have been working tirelessly with their team to educate staff members on the industry, clear confusion, answer multiple questions, and have even been working with their legal team in order to become accredited with the BBB. To date based on 23 reviews, we have a 5* rating, and have no outstanding complaints against us with them. If there's anything that we can further assist you with or if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at 203-706-4503. We look forward to hearing from you.

By Top T., TopTradelines Representative

Hello Emani, Thank you very much for contacting us. We can assure you that Top Tradelines is a legitimate company with a long trajectory in the market, we suggest you to visit our website https://www.toptradelines.com/ as well as our fanpage in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toptradelinesofficial/ finally, if you wish it, you can give us your e-mail and telephone number, our agents will contact you and clarify any doubt that you have. The Top Tradelines Team.

By Top T., TopTradelines Representative

once the Tradeline allocated , it will post on your credit report after 14 days.

By Top T., TopTradelines Representative

This is one of several companies that is owned by Grand Teton Professionals. They will steal your money and not do the work. They also have many fake reviews about how great they are. Stay away at all costs!!

By Gregory M.

Hello LaTunia, for more information about becoming an online broker, we suggest you call us at 203-706-4503 or email us: Support@TopTradelines.com. The Top Tradelines Team.

By Top T., TopTradelines Representative

Hello Otha, thank you very much for contacting us, already send your request to our agents and they will contact you soon to indicate the next steps to follow. The Top Tradelines Team

By Top T., TopTradelines Representative

Hello Maurice, we are available through our phone number: 203-706-4503, or by our email: Support@TopTradelines.com. The Top Tradelines Team.

By Top T., TopTradelines Representative

Hello Joao, if there is anything we can do for assist you with please let us know, our team look forward to assisting you. The Top Tradelines Team.

By Top T., TopTradelines Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TopTradelines staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TopTradelines