Review of TopTradelines

Tel: 203-706-4503
support@toptradelines.com

marcial52
1/10/19

With Top Trade lines you discover how convenient and advantageous it is to have a good credit position. They show you their magical tricks with which they boost your credit score without any typical hassles you get to face in the process. The company gives you an amazing credit in a magic.

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hi Marcia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our team, we are glad to know that our services have helped you achieve your goals, if you require our services at any point in time again in the future please do not hesitate to contact us, as we are available to assist you 24/7 by calling: 203-706-4503

hanerya
12/16/18

Top Tradelines' team members are very guiding. They taught me what tradelines are and added some worthy tradelines to my credit report. This legal action caused me a surprising increase in my credit scores and I got approved for some funding too.

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hi, Hanery,

We love to know that Top Tradelines services were of help to you, remember that we are available 24/7 to assist you in case you need our services again.

The Top Tradelines Team
ronniem51
10/25/18

This company is a complete scam if you get a sales rep by the name of Tyrone Brooks he will tell you what you want to hear and once he gets your money which is a sales commission for him he will shut the phone off I purchased these tradelilnes and never got them the complete company in every department will sale you nothing but lies over and over here is proof. ***Don't have 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring? Sign-Up at NoInquiry.ProCredit.com for FREE now.***
On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 3:24 PM, Tyrone Brooks <tyrone.brooks@grandtetonprofessionals.com> wrote:

TTT1042619Citibank3.45 Years$35,00006/17/2018+15 Points3 Spots Left!$1,199BUY NOW

TTT1043394Synchrony Bank/Marvel1.76 Years$25,00006/23/2018+10 Points3 Spots Left!$899BUY NOW

This company is a ripoff once they get your money they are done. They put some bull$#*! tradelilnes on my file that they found and nothing happened still couldn't get funding again watch out for a sales rep by the name of Tyrone Brooks nothing but a scammer. DO YOUR RESEARCH THERE ARE BETTER COMPANIES THAN TOPTRADE LINES BEFORE YOU GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH LOST $2.000.00 NOTHING THEY SAID THEY COULD DO WITH MY CREDIT HAPPENED.

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hi Ronnie,

On behalf of Grand Teton Professionals and Misty Burrell, our reputation management department and risk management teams apologize for any inconvenience and confusion. Because our team understands that there seems to be some confusion surrounding your file, we would like to speak with you in order to clear this all up and work with you while providing you with effective solutions that will improve your credit with the continued assistance of our experts.

Unfortunately, we are not provided with your full name and would need that in order to conduct an investigation to determine what has occurred with your file since you signed on, and then work with you to ensure your satisfaction in service. Additionally, this information should never be provided where it can be visible to the public in order to further protect you privacy therefore, we ask you to please do the following in order to assist us in the process of remaining compliant with numerous federal laws:

Please email us at: support.escalations@grandtetonprofessionals.com and our escalations manager will be happy to assist you after receiving your full name, and phone number.

Additionally, you may call our Escalations Manager, Michelle at: 2036489891 Ext: 10155

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience and confusion with our services but, are committed to making things right and look forward to your cooperation as we work to resolve the matter together.

Sincerely,

The Top Tradelines Team
Support.Escalations@GrandTetonProfessionals.com
www.GrandTetonProfessionals.com
christopherj144
7/6/18

I didnt know my credit scores could jump up from 50 to 150 Points in such a short time! This is the Real Deal! My credit history has never looked better.

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hi, Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are glad to know that it has been so positive; our team work hard to provide the best service and the best care possible to our clients, and are happy to know that the process was successful for you. If you need our services again, do not hesitate to contact us by phone at; 203-706-4503 as our support team is available 24/7 to assist you.

bennetr1
6/30/18

I went for one of their Tradelines with a long history and while it was an investment, it boosted my credit score almost 200 points! Definitely happy with these results because I'm in a much better position to qualify for the mortgage that I want to take on in the next month or so.

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hey Bennet,

We were so glad to read about your experience with us and are happy that it has been such a positive and helpful experience for you. It has been a pleasure working with you and if in the future you find yourself needing any future assistance our service and support team would be happy to assist you again. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, it means a lot to us. If you have any questions or concerns, we are available 24 hours a day to assist you and will be happy to help if and when the need ever arises.

peterw246
6/23/18

If you have never heard about Topt Tradelines but are looking to improve your credit, then you should run to their website. They will help you improve your credit no matter what it looks like right now. Thanks to the tradelines I purchased from them, my credit scores went up about 200 points!

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hello Peter,

nikitas25
6/23/18

I need to improve my credit scores. I have no credit history on my experian it doesn't even show a score. Help!!!

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us; it has been a pleasure to know that our services have been a pleasant experience for you. If for any reason you find yourself needing our assistance again in the future please feel free to reach out to us and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

wesleym59
6/17/18

2 tradelines, 2 months, and a 106 point increase! I'm at a loss for words. I really wasn't sure if adding tradelines to my credit report would work but top tradelines made that possible! What a great team that is experienced and knowledgeable in what they do. Definitely recommend them to anyone that needs assistance boosting their credit scores fast.

thomash382
6/13/18

My credit was suffering. When I looked to Top Tradelines for help they turned the tables! Now my credit is back on track. My score went from 650 to 712! Thank you Top Tradelines!

alorar
6/13/18

I heard about the wonder of Top Tradelines through one of my colleagues at work. She told me all about how they'd gotten their credit scores up and wanted the same for me! I went straight to their website and purchased several single tradelines from them. In about 2 weeks I started seeing my credit scores go up at all three of the credit bureaus.

ledgerh
6/12/18

If you haven't heard about tradelines before, don't worry - I hadn't either before working with Top Tradelines. They are the best investment I've made this year and they've improved my credit remarkably since initially signing up.

jerryd111
5/11/18

Last year I tried to apply for funds but they were denied because my scores were too low, and because I didnt seem too reliable for lenders as my credit history wasnt too old. This was no problem to Top Tradelines. Their seasoned tradelines helped me improve my scores regardless of my situation and I ended up getting $57K in funds!

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hey Jerry,

jamesm1022
5/6/18

Top Tradelines is a great company that you can find online. Thy did wonders for me, for my company and for my credit history. I didnt have many accounts or a long credit history, so their seasoned tradelines helped improve my reputation in front of lenders remarkably. Super happy with the outcome over the last 60 days.

aaliyahw2
4/7/18

I had never heard about TopTradelines before, so you can understand when I say I was kind of hesitant about hiring them without any recommendation. I searched online for some reviews and visited their website and saw that they could help me boost my credit scores. I decided to hire them and I could see the results in just a couple of weeks. They are great!

larryb187
3/18/18

I've been struggling to find an apartment with a 700 credit score and needed to boost it to 750 in order to get into the complex that I wanted to rent from. Top Tradelines boosted my credit score in just 60 days from 702 to 788. Impressed, and moving in to the new complex in April. Just signed the lease today.

georgec196
3/5/18

I needed a 65 point score increase to be able to qualify for a mortgage. After doing some research I found out that Tradelines were probably the solution that I needed. After 2 months of working with the company my score increased by 153 points and reported to all 3 Bureaus. Great experience, and would definitely recommend to anyone needing a fast credit score boost.

forests13
2/23/18

I had heard about seasoned tradelines before, but the truth is, I wasnt very interested in it and didnt really understand how they worked. When I was searching for a way to boost my credit scores, I heard from TopTradelines that by acquiring seasoned tradelines, I could wind up getting better scores in a couple of months. They were right! After they explained everything and I paid for their services, my credit scores got an incredible boost. I recommend that anyone with this kind of credit trouble should work with TopTradelines!

christophers153
2/19/18

If you are having trouble with your credit scores and want to see them go up, then TopTradelines are the right team for you! I assure you that they can do for you what they did for me. In just a couple of months, my scores experienced an impressive boost! I didnt think it would be as easy as that, but TopTradelines did everything!

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hello Christopher,

carrolinem
2/13/18

The service at TopTradelines.com was everything I could have wished for. Their staff was highly helpful and polite and answered every question I had. They specialize in helping improve low credit scores by purchasing seasoned tradelines, and they suggested I purchased one. I bought one of their packages and saw the results I needed in about three months.

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hi, Carroline,

seanw83
2/12/18

I acquired a seasoned Tradeline because of the advice I received at TopTradelines.com. They recommended I did to improve my credit scores, which were really low. When I contacted them, I felt very comfortable because they were super professional. They offered a plan that would work for me, and I went for it. In just a couple of months, my credit scores went from 574 to 730!

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hey Sean,

bryantr17
2/11/18

We spent thousands of dollars with them, They are incompetent, do not speak English and they are a big fraud. They did not post tradelines as guaranteed on the front page of their website. Their support team do not communicate with each other. They got us locked out of our credit monitoring services, lost our passwords. They did not post tradelines as agreed upon, they offered us much lower tradelines after the ones we paid for were not posted. We have been fighting with this for close to six months, it should have been finished in November. It is all a bait and switch, fraudulent company. We just found out that our tradelines were not posted on all three credit bureaus. They basically sent us a too bad email. Reject dealing with this company. We will be taking legal action. They need to be shut down and put in jail. RIP OFF!

Tip for consumers: A Bad Idea ti use this company

rizzalyne
2/10/18

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hello Rizzalyn,

timh138
2/2/18

SIGNED UP AS AN TRADELINE SUPPLIER AND NEVER WAS PAID AFTER ADDING THERE CLIENTS TO MY TRADELINE ACCOUNTS.

jinkeem
1/17/18

The whole process was very seamless and professional and the best part was the RESULTS!!! They were able to clean up my credit and boost my score over 147 points in four weeks. I am still working with them And referring all of my closest friends and family to them because thats how much they have proven their worth to me. This was by far the best investment that I have done for myself! Thank you TopTradelines.com!

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hello Jinkee,

johnnyb72
1/14/18

have a bad credit report but I resolved to purchasing three tradelines from this (Top Tradelines.com) company which helped me get a credit score of 779 on Experian, 782 on Equifax and 784 on TransUnion. Best of all, their sister brand helped me get some unsecured lines of credit from lenders that rejected me before.

Response from Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Hi, Johnny,

The Top Tradelines Team.

once the Tradeline allocated , it will post on your credit report after 14 days.

By Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative

You can go to TopTradelines.com, click on Inventory, and there you will see all Available Tradelines.

By Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative

Hello LaTunia, for more information about becoming an online broker, we suggest you call us at 203-706-4503 or email us: Support@TopTradelines.com. The Top Tradelines Team.

By Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative

Hello Otha, thank you very much for contacting us, already send your request to our agents and they will contact you soon to indicate the next steps to follow. The Top Tradelines Team

By Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative

Hello Emani, Thank you very much for contacting us. We can assure you that Top Tradelines is a legitimate company with a long trajectory in the market, we suggest you to visit our website https://www.toptradelines.com/ as well as our fanpage in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toptradelinesofficial/ finally, if you wish it, you can give us your e-mail and telephone number, our agents will contact you and clarify any doubt that you have. The Top Tradelines Team.

By Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative

Hello Maurice, we are available through our phone number: 203-706-4503, or by our email: Support@TopTradelines.com. The Top Tradelines Team.

By Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative

Hello Joao, if there is anything we can do for assist you with please let us know, our team look forward to assisting you. The Top Tradelines Team.

By Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative

Hi Tonia, our local BBB office in Newtown, CT where we are based out of has only just begun to work with companies in our industry. Our company's President and Director of Reputation Management have been working tirelessly with their team to educate staff members on the industry, clear confusion, answer multiple questions, and have even been working with their legal team in order to become accredited with the BBB. To date based on 23 reviews, we have a 5* rating, and have no outstanding complaints against us with them. If there's anything that we can further assist you with or if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at 203-706-4503. We look forward to hearing from you.

By Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative

Hi Stacie, Thanks for reaching out. Top Tradelines prides ourselves on being the only company that offers our clients the opportunity to purchase 60 day tradelines of credit that post to all 3 credit bureaus. The difference between us and others is that we provide our clients with the opportunity to work with us in order to successfully obtain their goals through those 60 day tradelines. False promises isn't something we make which is why we commit to start consumers that choose to come to us off through providing a free custom analysis, and if a tradeline of credit (or a few) is /are not the right fit for you, our credit analyst's will tell you while presenting you with the solution that will meet you where you are at. If there's anything further that our team can address for you please feel free to reach out to us at 203-706-4503 and one of our credit analysts will be happy to assist you and answer any additional questions that you may have. We look forward to assisting you.

By Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative

Hi Shyneice we do not offer CPN Tradelines as they are illegal in the US. Authorized user tradelines are more effective, and fully legal. If you would like additional information please feel free to reach out and give us a call at 203-706-4503. We look forward to answering any further questions that you have as well as working with you in order to assist you in the process of improving your credit.

By Toptradelines C., TopTradelines Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TopTradelines staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TopTradelines