Review of TopTradelines

Tel: 203-706-4503
support@toptradelines.com

scarletc6
5/19/19

I came here from FastUnsecured.com to get my credit score up. Because I wanted to get a high limit credit card. So TopTradelines.com help me with this. Amazing work.

zachl30
5/15/19

I longed for good tradeline services since I don't know when. I was struggling with low credit score and it was really costing me a fortune. My friend got hers increased by Top Tradelines and she asked me to do the same. I signed up for their website and talked to the support team. They suggested me to purchase the golden package. That package really did wonders for me. With in weeks my score was improved. I am so impressed by their work.

davism37
5/1/19

With the golden package o toptradelines.com I was able to increase m credit score which was really low. Their support team is amazing who managed to solve my problem with in weeks.

charolettee1
2/22/19

After I acted upon the advice of Top Tradelines, not only my credit scores improved to 730+ but also my credit profile got stronger

Response from TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative
Hi Charlotte, thanks for taking the time out to write a great review about your experience with us. We're so glad that we were able to help you raise your scores. It was a pleasure assisting you with your tradeline of credit package and we look forward to assisting you again in the future if and when the need arises.

Best Regards,

Top Tradelines
oliverl32
2/22/19

I'd give 5 stars to appreciate the excellent services that TopTradelines provide. I increased all my credit scores above 700 with their help that also helped me gain an attractive credit position. I wish I could give them 7 stars.

Response from TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative
Thank you for taking the time out to review us and let us know about your positive experience. It’s been a pleasure assisting you, and we look forward to having the opportunity to assist you again when and if the need arises again in the future.

brownc17
2/18/19

My experience with Top TradeLines and especially Misty has been nothing but amazing!
Misty was attentive to my needs and her customer service is next level.
My co-worker was first in our office to use their services and was able to get his credit boost up. I on the other hand was a bit more skeptical; I remember thinking that my credit profile was in much worse shape, there is no way or anyone can help. After a couple months of seeing if my credit will improve on its own. I decided to take a leap of faith and gave them a shot. I started in December of 2018, and just reran my credit yesterday. My scores improved by almost 97 points plus 95% of the negative items removed with the help of TopTradeLines and DeletionExpert. I am now a believer! Thankyou Misty and TopTradeLines. I can now prepare to purchase the next home for our family!

albertr94
2/18/19

It was when the most fascinating model of BMW hit the market and I was eyeing it passionately. I dreamt of it day and night, that's just how fervent I have always been with my favorite cars. But to my utter sadness, I could not afford to buy it. My friend suggested me to purchase it via bank but I just hated bank hassles and formalities. Then I thought of improving my credit scores and apply for some funding. Thanks to Top Tradelines who helped me in this hour of need. They immediately gave me an attractive credit position, on the basis of which the lenders were ready to give me the loan I needed. It was only due to TTL that I could think of buying this favorite car at a cost bearable to me.

ronniem51
10/25/18

This company is a complete scam if you get a sales rep by the name of Tyrone Brooks he will tell you what you want to hear and once he gets your money which is a sales commission for him he will shut the phone off I purchased these tradelilnes and never got them the complete company in every department will sale you nothing but lies over and over here is proof. ***Don't have 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring? Sign-Up at NoInquiry.ProCredit.com for FREE now.***
On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 3:24 PM, Tyrone Brooks <tyrone.brooks@grandtetonprofessionals.com> wrote:

TTT1042619Citibank3.45 Years$35,00006/17/2018+15 Points3 Spots Left!$1,199BUY NOW

TTT1043394Synchrony Bank/Marvel1.76 Years$25,00006/23/2018+10 Points3 Spots Left!$899BUY NOW

This company is a ripoff once they get your money they are done. They put some bull$#*! tradelilnes on my file that they found and nothing happened still couldn't get funding again watch out for a sales rep by the name of Tyrone Brooks nothing but a scammer. DO YOUR RESEARCH THERE ARE BETTER COMPANIES THAN TOPTRADE LINES BEFORE YOU GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH LOST $2.000.00 NOTHING THEY SAID THEY COULD DO WITH MY CREDIT HAPPENED.

Response from TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative
Hi Ronnie,

On behalf of Grand Teton Professionals and Misty Burrell, our reputation management department and risk management teams apologize for any inconvenience and confusion. Because our team understands that there seems to be some confusion surrounding your file, we would like to speak with you in order to clear this all up and work with you while providing you with effective solutions that will improve your credit with the continued assistance of our experts.

Unfortunately, we are not provided with your full name and would need that in order to conduct an investigation to determine what has occurred with your file since you signed on, and then work with you to ensure your satisfaction in service. Additionally, this information should never be provided where it can be visible to the public in order to further protect you privacy therefore, we ask you to please do the following in order to assist us in the process of remaining compliant with numerous federal laws:

Please email us at: support.escalations@grandtetonprofessionals.com and our escalations manager will be happy to assist you after receiving your full name, and phone number.

Additionally, you may call our Escalations Manager, Michelle at: 2036489891 Ext: 10155

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience and confusion with our services but, are committed to making things right and look forward to your cooperation as we work to resolve the matter together.

The Top Tradelines Team
Support.Escalations@GrandTetonProfessionals.com
www.GrandTetonProfessionals.com
harrisong22
9/8/18

Top Tradelines has been recognized because of its commitment to high quality customer service. The company and its staff are dedicated to the ongoing satisfaction of the clients and have an on-time service delivery guarantee.

Response from TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative
Hello Harrison,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us; it has been a pleasure to know that our services have been a pleasant experience for you. If for any reason you find yourself needing our assistance again in the future please feel free to reach out to us and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

ledgerh
6/12/18

If you haven't heard about tradelines before, don't worry - I hadn't either before working with Top Tradelines. They are the best investment I've made this year and they've improved my credit remarkably since initially signing up.

carrolinem
2/13/18

The service at TopTradelines.com was everything I could have wished for. Their staff was highly helpful and polite and answered every question I had. They specialize in helping improve low credit scores by purchasing seasoned tradelines, and they suggested I purchased one. I bought one of their packages and saw the results I needed in about three months.

Response from TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative
Hi, Carroline,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are glad to know that it has been so positive; our team work hard to provide the best service and the best care possible to our clients, and are happy to know that the process was successful for you. If you need our services again, do not hesitate to contact us by phone at; 203-706-4503 as our support team is available 24/7 to assist you.

Regards.

bryantr17
2/11/18

We spent thousands of dollars with them, They are incompetent, do not speak English and they are a big fraud. They did not post tradelines as guaranteed on the front page of their website. Their support team do not communicate with each other. They got us locked out of our credit monitoring services, lost our passwords. They did not post tradelines as agreed upon, they offered us much lower tradelines after the ones we paid for were not posted. We have been fighting with this for close to six months, it should have been finished in November. It is all a bait and switch, fraudulent company. We just found out that our tradelines were not posted on all three credit bureaus. They basically sent us a too bad email. Reject dealing with this company. We will be taking legal action. They need to be shut down and put in jail. RIP OFF!

Tip for consumers: A Bad Idea ti use this company

Response from TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative
We’re sorry that there seems to be a problem with your file, and would like to look more into the matter. Please reach out to our support team by filing a support ticket at: https://www.grandtetonprofessionals.com/support/ and a member of our management team will be happy to perform a full audit on your file in order to best assist you.

In most cases our support management team is available Monday - Friday 9am to 8pm EST time. For general questions including status updates, and billing questions you may additionally reach out to our call center by calling us at 203-989-0965. 24/7/365.

rizzalyne
2/10/18

I acquired a seasoned Tradeline because of the advice I received at TopTradelines.com. They recommended I did to improve my credit scores, which were really low. When I contacted them, I felt very comfortable because they were super professional. They offered a plan that would work for me, and I went for it. In just a couple of months, my credit scores went from 574 to 730!

Response from TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative
Hello Rizzalyn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our team, we are glad to know that our services have helped you achieve your goals, if you require our services at any point in time again in the future please do not hesitate to contact us, as we are available to assist you 24/7 by calling: 203-706-4503

timh138
2/2/18

SIGNED UP AS AN TRADELINE SUPPLIER AND NEVER WAS PAID AFTER ADDING THERE CLIENTS TO MY TRADELINE ACCOUNTS.

darcyw7
1/6/18

I felt really terrible for having such low credit score. I think everyone who has bad credit report feels me, too. I wondered whether I should purchase tradelines or if there another way around. I took the chance and purchased a package. It worked, and now my credit scores on all credit bureaus are above 750+ and that happened in just 5 weeks! Unbelievable.

Response from TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative
We were so glad to read about your experience with us and are happy that it has been such a positive and helpful experience for you. It has been a pleasure working with you and if in the future you find yourself needing any future assistance our service and support team would be happy to assist you again. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, it means a lot to us. If you have any questions or concerns, we are available 24 hours a day to assist you and will be happy to help if and when the need ever arises.

janinef13
12/30/17

Top Tradelines was able to help me increase my credit score on Transunion by 300 points in 3 weeks! Very happy! The price is good and I recommend this company to friends and family. They took care of me. Great customer service I will do business with them again. Lastly, they made it possible for me to get the cards of my choice. Thanks so much, Top Tradelines.

marym598
12/29/17

They steal money and many are after them through their state attorney generals.

THE ARE "F" RATED WITH THE BBB - See for yourself.

daver150
12/26/17

ALL THESE 5 STAR REVIEWS ARE FAKE. THIS COMPANY HAS HAD HORRIBLE REVIEWS FOR YEARS AND SPAMS THIS SITE AND THE INTERNET WITH "FAKE" ASS REVIEWS.

THE ARE "F" RATED WITH THE BBB - See for yourself.

kennethc92
12/22/17

My credit scores increased big time. From bad to good credit scores in 4 weeks. They even notified me when tradelines were posted. Everything is organized and I like that. Depending on which tradelines package or individual tradeline you purchase, all result in an increase on your credit score - up to 150+ points on all three credit bureaus. Now I have my business loan approved.

jannetb2
12/13/17

Their reviews are just so amazing that it urged me to try their service. I had a very low credit score and I was really frustrated trying to get a high score on my credit report. I signed up, then waited 4 weeks. they gave me a very high credit score that opens door for me to get different loans and guess what, I was just approved! A high five to this company.

Response from TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative
Hey Jannet,

tejeshp
10/18/17

I order 6S on olx site ...the seller was working in tradeline store. I sent all money now he saying your product can't delivery 1 item order one more... Them he is not lifting the call I have have seller details

Response from TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative
Hi Tajesh,
After careful review of our records we believe that this review was most likely meant for another company. If there's anything that our team can do please let us know however, our records do not reflect a customer with your name ever.

Best Regards,

robj50
8/3/17

After 4 months of purchasing a deadline from these people only one was reported 3 months after. After numerous calls I rarely received a call back and every time I attempted to call somehow the call disconnect after holding a period of time or no one was there to answer my calls. Now that 2/3 bureaus only were able to get posted I asked for a refund and they said they would get back to me and a week went by and I've heard nothing. Called 4 different number that was provided and not one answered. Even after reaching out via email, still haven't received any response. Wasn't worth my time!!!

vics7
12/31/16

I submitted my email to toptradelines.com to add a few to my and wives profile. First of all let me begin by telling you their prices are double what other tradeline providers have and report for less cycles. But this is not the reason they are getting a one star.

They spam my email everyday. They have a link supposedly to have you unsubscribe from future emails, but it does not work. I contacted them via phone and email to tell them remove me from their email list. Let me tell you that Timothy Mohamed guy does not honor your request to unsubscribe. What a jerk. I reported them and all their affiliated websites to FTC for violating the CSN-SPAM act. What jerks this people are. They send me emails everyday. I don't want your pricey and shady business.

lorenzaw
11/21/16

They got all the negative items on my credit report removed in less than a month. The results were fast and my credit score improved dramatically.

Regards.

sandrac87
10/25/16

I was referred to Top Tradelines after I failed many times to get approved for loans. The sales representative was very helpful and walked me through the process. I gave it a try and purchased their platinum package worth $5999. I pulled my credit report after a month and saw an 80-point increase on my credit scores. I have to admit that the price is quite high and is something one should really work hard for but the results I got were more that I paid for now that my credit score on Experian is 728. I later got the money I needed and my situation changed dramatically.

203-706-4503

You can go to TopTradelines.com, click on Inventory, and there you will see all Available Tradelines.

By TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative

These reviews arent real?

By Shyneice G.

Hi Tonia, our local BBB office in Newtown, CT where we are based out of has only just begun to work with companies in our industry. Our company's President and Director of Reputation Management have been working tirelessly with their team to educate staff members on the industry, clear confusion, answer multiple questions, and have even been working with their legal team in order to become accredited with the BBB. To date based on 23 reviews, we have a 5* rating, and have no outstanding complaints against us with them. If there's anything that we can further assist you with or if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at 203-706-4503. We look forward to hearing from you.

By TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative

Hello Emani, Thank you very much for contacting us. We can assure you that Top Tradelines is a legitimate company with a long trajectory in the market, we suggest you to visit our website https://www.toptradelines.com/ as well as our fanpage in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toptradelinesofficial/ finally, if you wish it, you can give us your e-mail and telephone number, our agents will contact you and clarify any doubt that you have. The Top Tradelines Team.

By TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative

once the Tradeline allocated , it will post on your credit report after 14 days.

By TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative

Hi Luz, Authorized User Tradelines are 100% legal in the United States and can be purchased from an authorized user tradeline provider. If there are any other future questions that we can answer please feel free to reach out and let us know our call center is available 24/7 by calling 203-706-4503 and members of our call center and sales team are always happy to assist you and answer any questions that you may have.

By TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative

Hello LaTunia, for more information about becoming an online broker, we suggest you call us at 203-706-4503 or email us: Support@TopTradelines.com. The Top Tradelines Team.

By TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative

Hello Otha, thank you very much for contacting us, already send your request to our agents and they will contact you soon to indicate the next steps to follow. The Top Tradelines Team

By TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative

Hello Maurice, we are available through our phone number: 203-706-4503, or by our email: Support@TopTradelines.com. The Top Tradelines Team.

By TopTradelines R., TopTradelines Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TopTradelines staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TopTradelines