Review of TopTradelines

Tel: 203-706-4503
support@toptradelines.com

johnnyb72
1/14/18

have a bad credit report but I resolved to purchasing three tradelines from this (Top Tradelines.com) company which helped me get a credit score of 779 on Experian, 782 on Equifax and 784 on TransUnion. Best of all, their sister brand helped me get some unsecured lines of credit from lenders that rejected me before.

darcyw7
1/6/18

I felt really terrible for having such low credit score. I think everyone who has bad credit report feels me, too. I wondered whether I should purchase tradelines or if there another way around. I took the chance and purchased a package. It worked, and now my credit scores on all credit bureaus are above 750+ and that happened in just 5 weeks! Unbelievable.

janinef13
12/30/17

Top Tradelines was able to help me increase my credit score on Transunion by 300 points in 3 weeks! Very happy! The price is good and I recommend this company to friends and family. They took care of me. Great customer service I will do business with them again. Lastly, they made it possible for me to get the cards of my choice. Thanks so much, Top Tradelines.

marym598
12/29/17

They steal money and many are after them through their state attorney generals.

THE ARE "F" RATED WITH THE BBB - See for yourself.

daver150
12/26/17

ALL THESE 5 STAR REVIEWS ARE FAKE. THIS COMPANY HAS HAD HORRIBLE REVIEWS FOR YEARS AND SPAMS THIS SITE AND THE INTERNET WITH "FAKE" ASS REVIEWS.

THE ARE "F" RATED WITH THE BBB - See for yourself.

kennethc92
12/22/17

My credit scores increased big time. From bad to good credit scores in 4 weeks. They even notified me when tradelines were posted. Everything is organized and I like that. Depending on which tradelines package or individual tradeline you purchase, all result in an increase on your credit score - up to 150+ points on all three credit bureaus. Now I have my business loan approved.

peters380
12/18/17

I could never deny the fact that I had a bad credit score before. I used to have a negative reports and low credit score. I had to do something about this. I needed a loan for home improvements. I heard Top Tradelines offers good services. I tried them out and to my surprise, I now have a very good credit score. Now I dont have to worry about my loan application. Im sure it will be approved!! Got a huge increased in as fast as four weeks.

jannetb2
12/13/17

Their reviews are just so amazing that it urged me to try their service. I had a very low credit score and I was really frustrated trying to get a high score on my credit report. I signed up, then waited 4 weeks. they gave me a very high credit score that opens door for me to get different loans and guess what, I was just approved! A high five to this company.

lakiac
12/10/17

I needed a fund for my new business project. I just bought seasoned tradelines because I needed to. I never know that this would be so great when I signed up. My credit score increased and I got $50,000 on my account in just 3 four weeks. Not bad for a first timer who didnt have any idea what he was getting into. I made a great choice! I know.

marthar57
12/5/17

This company values customer care as I have seen how they handled me as their customer. They give regular updates. They are always available and ready to answer my concerns.

janeanc
11/16/17

I never knew I will get so lucky with this thing. I signed up in Top Tradelines not knowing what I would end up with. I just bought seasoned tradelines because yes, I needed to raise a fund for my personal investments. But woah! I expected less but they gave me so much. In three weeks span, my credit scores was incredibly increased which is the reason why I got approved by different lending companies. You guys are awesome!

lesleyp12
11/11/17

I got an increase on my credit score 4 weeks! Their employees are very efficient in serving the clients and treat you. They are very approachable and Ive got to say, they have excellent customer service. Everyone should try them especially those who want high credit scores! They are just so amazing!

tejeshp
10/18/17

I order 6S on olx site ...the seller was working in tradeline store. I sent all money now he saying your product can't delivery 1 item order one more... Them he is not lifting the call I have have seller details

elkeh2
10/10/17

High credit scores? Who wouldnt love that? It is so helpful for fast application approvals for loans. But not everyone gets so blessed! I am. I purchased a package at Top Tradelines and it worked for me. Now I have 800+ credit scores.

michaelg384
10/7/17

Working with TopTradelines is just so efficient from the way they serve me and my team. I guess almost five of my team already felt the same satisfaction in their service that I did. As far as credit scores, mine increased from 700+ points to 770 in less than a month.

iveyp2
10/7/17

jacobm103
9/9/17

Having low credit scores, no lender would approve my loan applications. I purchased a tradeline package and all were posted on Equifax, TransUnion and Experian. I couldnt be happier after I saw an increase of 50+ on each credit bureau in 5 weeks. What I did was to use their sister companys funding program and it helped me obtain a total of $30,000 in unsecured funding in less than a week!

nicholasj22
9/2/17

Five weeks after tradelines were posted, my credit score on Experian increased by 78 points, 82 points on TransUnion, and 84 points on Equifax. That was a big leap from my previous credit scores and enabled me to get approved for loans and lines of credit I needed for home renovation.

ashleyh141
8/22/17

Having low credit scores felt really terrible. I think those who are reading this know the feeling. I thought a lot of times whether I should purchase tradelines or is there another way around. I took the chance and purchased a package. It worked, and now my credit scores on all credit bureaus are above 750+.

josephb184
8/19/17

I already recommended this company to people I know who want to get approved for huge amounts in loans and lines of credit. Customer support is always there to assist you and five weeks after seasoned tradelines were added on my credit report, my credit scores increased BIG TIME.

gracer38
8/8/17

I have nothing but good words about this company. Very professional and customer support is readily available when you need them. My credit expert was very knowledgeable when I spoke to him the first time and was able to recommend the best tradeline package for my needs. They even have a dedicated funding program.

robj50
8/3/17

After 4 months of purchasing a deadline from these people only one was reported 3 months after. After numerous calls I rarely received a call back and every time I attempted to call somehow the call disconnect after holding a period of time or no one was there to answer my calls. Now that 2/3 bureaus only were able to get posted I asked for a refund and they said they would get back to me and a week went by and I've heard nothing. Called 4 different number that was provided and not one answered. Even after reaching out via email, still haven't received any response. Wasn't worth my time!!!

jordans80
8/2/17

Before I decided to purchase their broker package, I purchased three tradelines from this company. This wasnt recommended by their experts but rather a colleague who did the same thing. My credit scores increased by 179 points in 5 weeks! Right now, I offer this to people I know who are suffering from bad credit. I never had a single complaint since they deliver on time and the results are there after just a few weeks.

jacka91
8/2/17

I heard how effective adding seasoned tradelines is when it comes to improving credit history so I thought that I should take the next step and purchase tradelines. The problem is choosing a company to purchase. What helped me decide in choosing this company was how their credit expert enlightened me. John was very helpful and knowledgeable. He even advised that I proceed with the funding program after tradelines were added. They have excellent reviews and this does not surprise me right now. I started with no credit and a few weeks after I purchased 3 tradelines, my credit scores on all 3 credit bureaus are now near 800. The funding program also helped me get approved by 4 lenders.

davisr11
7/17/17

This is definitely the company you can rely on. I've heard of stories of how seasoned tradelines work wonders to increase credit scores but I heard of people getting scammed by companies as well. Since I am determined to improve my credit situation, I did an extensive research on top companies selling tradelines and found that TopTradelines.com is the only company that has a good track record in serving clients. Sure enough, my credit scores increased by 203 points six weeks after four individual tradelines I purchased were added. My credit score on Experian is now 760!!! I am more than happy to tell everyone about these results.

You can go to TopTradelines.com, click on Inventory, and there you will see all Available Tradelines.

By Toptradelines C. [TopTradelines Rep]

They will stay on your Credit Report from 30 to 90 Days, depending on the Cycle you pay for. We have 30 Day Cycles, 60 Day Cycles, and 90 Day Cycles Available.

By keisha D.

If you have NO Credit or very little Credit, you will experience the BIGGEST Score Increases possible. It is very normal for someone with ZERO Credit to achieve a 780+ Score as soon as the first 3 to 4 Tradelines post. The Results are really incredible and I have seen this happen time and time and again. If you have a thin file, Tradelines will make a universe of difference for you, but you should get them from someone who guarantees they will post on all 3 Credit Bureaus. TopTradelines.com guarantees that.

By Marcio A.

By Toptradelines C. [TopTradelines Rep]

Questions? Get answers from the TopTradelines staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TopTradelines