TopCashOffer.co.uk reviews

Gateshead, England NE11 0QH, UK
Tel: 0800 612 7917

davids425
12/9/15

I have recently been looking for a company to assist in the sale of my house. I have tried several local estate agents, all of them promising the world but failing to deliver on those promises.

I did a bit of online research, and found a company called TopCashOffer.co.uk who claim to be able to help sell any property quickly.

I spoke to the advisor who ran through my options with me, basically a cash sale is offered at a discount to market value however the sale can go ahead in 7 days. The other options like Assisted Sale, and Online Agent were able to achieve more for the property.

I opted for the Assisted sale, and I got a very good price and still managed to sell in 30 days.

I'm very pleased with the level of service provided by topcashoffer.co.uk

Tip for consumers: Shop around before trying TCO, you will find they offer the best cash price for a quick house sale.

halliec14
10/19/15

I am a real estate agent and a client of this company. I found this company very responsive, quick and professional. The way they deal with their client is very trustworthy. I would like to use its service in the future and would really like to recommend its services to my other friends, employees and colleagues as well.

gladism
10/19/15

Last month, I was looking for a good and standard home. I need some help before choosing a home. I visit this website where I found many options that helped me a lot to select the superlative house for me. I am very happy and impress with topcashoffer.co.uk and would not like to visit other website.

Questions? Get answers from the TopCashOffer.co.uk staff and other customers.

TopCashOffer.co.uk?