This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

TopCashOffer.co.uk

TopCashOffer.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TopCashOffer.co.uk also ranks 321st among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate TopCashOffer.co.uk?

“Selling my house, given multiple options, and best cash price.”

David S.
12/9/15

I have recently been looking for a company to assist in the sale of my house. I have tried several local estate agents, all of them promising the world but failing to deliver on those promises. I did a bit of online research, and found a company called TopCashOffer.co.uk who claim to be able to help sell any property quickly. I spoke to the advisor who ran through my options with me, basically a cash sale is offered at a discount to market value however the sale can go ahead in 7 days. The other options like Assisted Sale, and Online Agent were able to achieve more for the property. I opted for the Assisted sale, and I got a very good price and still managed to sell in 30 days. I'm very pleased with the level of service provided by topcashoffer.co.uk

davids425
December 9th, 2015

I'm very pleased with the level of service provided by topcashoffer.co.uk

Tip for consumers: Shop around before trying TCO, you will find they offer the best cash price for a quick house sale.

gladism
October 19th, 2015
Last month, I was looking for a good and standard home. I need some help before choosing a home. I visit this website where I found many options that helped me a lot to select the superlative house for me. I am very happy and impress with topcashoffer.co.uk and would not like to visit other website.
halliec14
October 19th, 2015
I am a real estate agent and a client of this company. I found this company very responsive, quick and professional. The way they deal with their client is very trustworthy. I would like to use its service in the future and would really like to recommend its services to my other friends, employees and colleagues as well.

Questions? Get answers from the TopCashOffer.co.uk staff and other customers.

Top Cash Offer | UK's Biggest House Buyer. Any House, Any Location, Any Condition. Enter Postcode Now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TopCashOffer.co.uk?

Have a question about TopCashOffer.co.uk?