TonerClinic.ca

TonerClinic.ca has a consumer rating of 2.09 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TonerClinic.ca also ranks 57th among Printer Ink sites. The most common issues with TonerClinic.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate TonerClinic.ca?

“Laser cartridge for HP 1022”

Donn H.
6/6/17

I ordered up 2 cartridges for my HP 1022. That was about a year ago. My cartridge ran out so I put in one from Toner Clinic. It was not satisfactory, there were three vertical stripes on images. I tried the second cartridge and it worked acceptabley. I contacted Toner Clinic and sent them images of two documents, one printed with each cartridge. They sent me a replacement for the dud and I tested it and it was perfect. So, in this regard for me they have stood behind the product they sell by providing a good replacement. There were gripes by others but realize this - we are paying a third of what we would pay for a new HP toner cartridge. It's worth my while to put up with a dud or two as long as the company makes good like this.

“Evidence suggests they have folded”

Cliff E.
1/23/19

No responses, phone number doesn't work, website in limbo. Too bad. I had good luck with a set of cartridges 2 years ago, ordered online and shipped to me no prob.

donnh7
June 6th, 2017
alices53
July 22nd, 2015
Thank you for high-quality service. Tonerclinic really has same day shipping which is really good for office workers.
cliffe7
January 23rd, 2019
stevel252
May 9th, 2018
I've bought various toners from them over the last year or so and generally was happy with the product. A couple of the Brother colour toners I purchased started leaking at only 50% used, so that wasn't good.I talked to one of their techs and he explained why this happens and did replace one toner for free, but ignored my emails about the other one(s). The latest fiasco with them is I bought 2 HP 4300 toners and after a week, no sign of my order nor can I get in touch with anybody to find out what happened. I'm going to have to sic VISA on them to get my money back, so don't recommend anyone use them if this sort of thing is the norm now.
stevenb97
July 23rd, 2015
This website is new and I took a chance and ordered two cartridges yesterday morning. I got them in 4 hours! I am satisfied!
tf61
June 12th, 2018
Last year I ordered from them twice. Both times I received my products extremely fast without any complaints. I decided I would order from them again last month because of the great experience I had last year. BIG MISTAKE. I ordered on May 16 and as of today my package has not shipped yet. They've already taken my money and no one is responding to my messages. I have no idea what's going on with them now.
samb211
July 22nd, 2017
Stay Away from this company!! Bunch of cheaters running company. Waste of time anf money. They never answers and I think have no one to answers questions ot problems you encounter.
suns73
August 15th, 2017
not worth doing business with this company stay away... there is no customer services and seems like no one cares about customer experience.
deannel2
February 2nd, 2017
After my toner did not work , they said they would send new one but they never did and they stopped answering phone calls.
jainis
October 6th, 2016
I had purchased lots of ink and toners and quality is terrible an even the guy who is selling stuff does not have any ethics to do the right thing and does not bother to reply for this terrible service.
mikec176
October 2nd, 2015
ordered a toner for my brother printer from them. It didnt work. I am waiting for customer support to answer me. its been 1 week already. Never doing business with them again.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TonerClinic.ca staff and other customers.

Toner Clinic is the largest on-line retailer of ink and toner. You can save up to 70% off our high quality compatible ink & toners. We post more than business!

nimah1
Nima H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TonerClinic.ca?

Have a question about TonerClinic.ca?