Review of Tixx

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

katherinep
10/29/10

I ordered Heat tickets 3 months ago, and after purchasing them I found out (when I called) that they don't ship them until 2 weeks before the game. They never sent me any sort of confirmation email or anything either. 1 week before the game I still had not received my tickets. I called the company, but they didn't answer. I called Fedex, and they had no record of anything shipped to my address. I called the company again, and was told that they would ship the tickets to me the next day. I took off of work to make sure I got them, but Fedex never came. I called the company, and again no one answered. I left several messages, sent emails, and finally got through, only to be told that they would send the tickets out that day, and I would get them tomorrow (again). I confirmed the shipping info (again) and took off ANOTHER day from work. Again, Fedex never came. I called the company. I left messages. Finally, I called Fedex. They told me that they had the wrong address, and that the sender would have to call them to change it or I would have to go pick it up. I called several times, left several messages, and finally drove 10 MILES to get my tickets. I sent an email asking for an apology or explanation, and got a response "Fedex says you got your tickets. Take $25 off your next order!" and nothing else. These were 2 tickets that I paid $250/each for. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. THEY ARE UNRELIABLE AND AVOID YOUR PHONE CALLS.

Questions? Get answers from the Tixx staff and other customers.

Tixx?