Review of TippyToad

Willard, OH 44890, US
ray@myweddingreceptionideas.com

kh180
2/20/19

Good quality and timely delivery.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Response from Raymond M., TippyToad Representative
Thank you for your review! We're so glad your favors were a hit. Best wishes!
tenishap1
10/13/18

Cups were smaller than I pictured. I would recommend you remove the word Adult from the description. Cup is a true 12oz cup but adult to me means at least 16 oz. The 12oz looks more like a kiddie cup. Would have definitely preferred larger cup, but will have to make due with what I got. Will definitely read descriptions more closely next time.

Response from Raymond M., TippyToad Representative
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TippyToad, Tenisha. The word 'Adult' you are referring to is the 'Adult' theme birthday cups. Our adult theme birthday party cups and napkins feature designs for adult birthday milestones like 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th birthday, etc. We're sorry you misunderstood our product title/description. We agree with you and highly recommend ordering the 16 ounce cups for adult-size beverages. Best wishes!
jacis4
10/9/18

I bought these cups for my Dad's upcoming birthday party and cannot wait to use them! And it'll make for a perfect, little party favor by the end of the night!

Response from Raymond M., TippyToad Representative
Thank you for your review, Jaci! We're sure your Dad is going to love the party favor cups! Best wishes.
shelbyc44
10/8/18

These cups turned out great and were perfect for my mom's surprise 50th birthday party. Arrived early and looked perfect!

Response from Raymond M., TippyToad Representative
Thank you for your review, Shelby! We hope your mom loved the personalized cups for her 50th! Best wishes!
robertt474
10/2/18

Very happy with the cups for our wedding. The cups are good quality and the printing on them was great. Only wish they had a wedding line for the cups. We found a print that worked under birthdays and we are very happy with that

Response from Raymond M., TippyToad Representative
Thank you for your review, Robert. We're glad you are happy with your personalized wedding cups! For future reference, please visit our sister site https://myweddingreceptionideas.com for all of your wedding ceremony and reception decoration needs. Best wishes!
kristinm86
8/9/18

Good customer service, quick turn around! Would definitely order from you again!! The cups I ordered for a graduation party were a hit!

Response from Raymond M., TippyToad Representative
Thank you for the wonderful review, Kristin! We're so glad your personalized cups were a hit! Please let us know the next time we can help you.
niac5
5/17/18

On May 5, 2018 I I ordered 150 cups for my son's graduation party which is being held on May 27th....allowing for PLENTY of time to receive the order. I loved their design options and easy to use website. Upon ordering, I had requested a proof approval. Apparently, my proof approval went into my junk mail. When it finally made it to my mailbox, it was too late to receive the cups in time. I was informed of this on May 16th....11 days prior to the event. Their unwillingness to work within the timeframe for something that was not my fault is unacceptable. I read other reviews that had cups delivered within 4 days. They indicated that it was MY responsibility to contact them after not receiving the proof approval email within 3 days. I obviously disagree. I'm not blaming them for the emails ending up in my junk mail-but felt it was their responsibility to contact me in a more timely matter, before it was too late. In this case, a full week had transpired. How about a simple phone call? I also believe they should have placed a rush on my order....there was 8 full business days to produce and ship the items. I ordered the items in part, because of all the positive reviews. I have no doubt that thier products are adorable and just as advertised. That is why I was so disappointed. Having said all this, should you use the proof option, make sure you check your junk mail, or contact the company immediately if you do not hear from them within 3 business days. They didn't provide that extra customer service for me. To be fair, they issued a full refund, and I fortunately found another vendor who could work within my timeframe.

jeanetteb41
4/5/18

The entire ordering process was so easy and they are better than I expected! Great product, great price. Will order again!

koreinao
4/5/18

I like the fact that they're very patient and made sure my needs of they're products was met good service especially over the phone.

shannons132
4/4/18

These will be great for the Graduation I am planning! It will save on the cups that will need to be bought.

patb135
3/30/18

The product is excellent. The service was ahead of schedule. The staff via emails were professional and prompt. I would order again for sure.

renees81
3/25/18

My daughter's custom graduation cups turned out beautiful! Thank you for such elegant work and speedy shipment! I would highly recommend and buy again for my next occasion.

lindsayb63
3/18/18

Our cups came out just as I wanted, the price was reasonable, and the shipping wasn't too long either!

mikaylap1
3/16/18

Rhe navigation of the website was a little difficult as ibe stated befoee with not being able to get 'college style' items and designs for a birthday. But I like what I ordered and I would use tippytoad again.

sylviam43
3/1/18

The communication is great. I guess I didn't specified some details and they call me.
I don't have it yet because don't delivery to PR and my son has to send it from US where hw live. But the picture looks great. Excellence service and fast. I just hope you can send it to Puerto Rico in the future.

tammyw76
2/22/18

Great company to place an order with online, I really like how they do the proof before they print on the items you order. The Baby Shower cake plates we ordered turned out great!

elisabetht7
2/18/18

Have great customer services! Makes great cups! Would recommend to a friend to order cups! Willing to help order cups and make your vision come to life!

debras136
2/9/18

Great service. Fast turnaround. Could not ask for better personal support. The quality of the products are amazing!!!!!! They will not disappoint.

carynh2
2/9/18

Kris provided top notch customer service! We are very happy with our custom stadium cups for my son's party.

lorrieg4
2/1/18

I purchased the cutest baby shower favors. Love them. They were affordable and came quickly. Can not wait to gift them, I'm sure everyone will love them.

rebeccat79
1/31/18

I ordered a birthday gift for my son and was told that I had waited too long and it was not likely that the gift would arrive by my requested date. To my surprise, it arrived the day before his birthday. Thank you for great service.

joanneg47
1/31/18

I have had many things personalized for parties and sweet 16 and Tippytoad was the best. They did everything in a timely manner, even the approval of the specifications, where handled in an appropriate and fast manner. I would definitely use them for any personalized items I need.

camia3
1/23/18

The cups are extremely cute and are true to what you order. The company was very generous to call regarding a concern prior to placing the order. I can't wait to show off the cups for the bride at her bridal shower!

nicolec175
1/9/18

Easy company to work with. The cups came out great! Quick turn around. Would definitely use this company again!

josepha111
12/19/17

Tippy Toad is a great company! We received an orde that was incorrect...I contacted them and they replaced their error and even let us keep their mistake. They love their customers! Everything was super fast! Highly recommend:)

Questions? Get answers from the TippyToad staff and other customers.

TippyToad?