Partycity.ca

Partycity.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Partycity.ca?

“WOW! Super Speedy Shipping!”

Pamela G.
9/26/19

We love Halloween and go out of our way to find awesome costumes every year - I usually order early so that the costumes arrive before october 31. This was my first time ordering from party city Canada. Ordered our costumes for this Halloween (2019) online on friday September 20. Tuesday September 24 I received confirmation that they had shipped - cut to today: Thursday September 26 - our box of costumes (3) has arrived! 2 business days! All 3 costumes are exactly as they appear on the website - and all came in the right sizes. I am extremely impressed. Every year I order costumes online and so far party city canada is the best for selection, price and shipping. Awesome :)

pamelag35
September 26th, 2019

Tip for consumers:
Seems like a great choice for last minute costumes - the shipping is so fast!

Questions? Get answers from the Partycity.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Partycity.ca?

Have a question about Partycity.ca?