Review of TintStudioTampa

Info@TintStudioTampa.com

1 Review From Our Community

johnc460
12/30/16

Excellent company that does an outstanding job. Grandson just got a Maxima originally from NY so it didn't have window tinting that is so necessary when you live in Florida. Knew brand of tint we wanted from previous experience with tint, so went to manufacturers web site which directed us locally to Tint Studio. Scheduled the job over holidays since car wasn't being used then. Grandson also wanted pinstripe on car so when I scheduled tint job I asked if they could recommend anyone. They said they could do it if I provided pinstripe kit, that was a pleasant surprise. When I brought car in the morning of our appointment they told me it would take a while longer for the pinstripe since they had 9 tint jobs scheduled that day. No big deal to me since car wasn't being used anyhow and they said they would call when car was done. Got the call in the afternoon and they had done an outstanding job on both tint and pinstripe. I've had a lot of cars tinted over the years and this was the first time ever that a company put tape over the window buttons saying not to use windows for 3 days, a small touch I know, but shows how they care about their customers and work. Definitely would recommend Tint Studio to anyone in Tampa Bay area looking for any kind of window tinting.

Questions? Get answers from the TintStudioTampa staff and other customers.

TintStudioTampa?