Tindalls

Tindalls has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tindalls also ranks 21st among Art Supplies sites. The most common issues with Tindalls are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Tindalls?

“Great service, terrible customer service”

Radhi D.
12/12/19

The actual ordering and price match is fantastic. I enquired asking for their returns policy and received an incredibly hostile response. Including the advisor saying over the phone if people buy what they want and return as per their convenience this would put us out of business'. I'm afraid that's not how consumer rights works and equally not how a simple question regarding returns policy needs to be addressed. Bear in mind I did not expect them to even cover for returns cost merely asked what the policy was as it was not clear on their website.

radhid1
December 12th, 2019
unhappyc46
November 24th, 2015
Tindalls Arts and crafts offers customers 5% discount for writing reviews on any of their products. So you spend time writing reviews and wait fr them to be authorized which triggers the discount.However when you apply the discount to the order and checkout - they then cancel your order!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tindalls staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tindalls?

Have a question about Tindalls?