Review of Timetospa.co.uk

Timetospa.co.uk reviews

Tel: 117 316 1818

kyras10
9/19/18

These people are thieves. Firstly, they sent a $75 product, instead of the $55 product which I originally ordered. In order to return it, they forced me to pay for the return shipping. Further, upon its return, they shipped yet another product to me which I did not order. They required an explanation for the return: I wrote, "I NEVER WISH TO PURCHASE anything from TimeToSpa again for 2 reasons: (A). It was $30 cheaper on Amazon with free shipping and (B). You forced me to pay shipping costs to return a product I never ordered, which is bad business. I do not buy things from companies with poor policies." I made it clear that I never wanted to buy from them again. In response to that, they sent me yet another product: They charged my credit card for the $55 product, which I had already acquired from Amazon for less than half the price (two bottles, actually). So, not only did I not need that product as I had just acquired quite a bit of it, but I was also quite clear that I did not want to do business with them particularly. They stole $55 + shipping fees 3 WAYS. BUYER BEWARE: Avoid this company at all costs, or they will fleece you.

suzannaw
12/22/09

I placed an order on this website for several Xmas presents 14 December 2009. I spoke to the company last week and they assured me I would received the parcel by today latest. I spoke to another individual and they assured me it had been dispatched and would be delivered today [22 Dec]. I received nothing by 4pm so called Time to Spa again who advised deliveries happened up to 6:30pm, and they had advisers available up to 8pm this week. I called 5 mins ago as I still have no delivery and there was only an answer machine.

Questions? Get answers from the Timetospa.co.uk staff and other customers.

Timetospa.co.uk?