Time to spa

Time to spa has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Time to spa also ranks 43rd among Anti Aging sites. The most common issues with Time to spa are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

• Free shipping
  • Partial refund
  • 30-day money-back guarantee
How would you rate Time to spa?

“These people are thieves”

kyra s.
9/19/18

These people are thieves. Firstly, they sent a $75 product, instead of the $55 product which I originally ordered. In order to return it, they forced me to pay for the return shipping. Further, upon its return, they shipped yet another product to me which I did not order. They required an explanation for the return: I wrote, "I NEVER WISH TO PURCHASE anything from TimeToSpa again for 2 reasons: (A). It was $30 cheaper on Amazon with free shipping and (B). You forced me to pay shipping costs to return a product I never ordered, which is bad business. I do not buy things from companies with poor policies." I made it clear that I never wanted to buy from them again. In response to that, they sent me yet another product: They charged my credit card for the $55 product, which I had already acquired from Amazon for less than half the price (two bottles, actually). So, not only did I not need that product as I had just acquired quite a bit of it, but I was also quite clear that I did not want to do business with them particularly. They stole $55 + shipping fees 3 WAYS. BUYER BEWARE: Avoid this company at all costs, or they will fleece you.

kyras10
September 19th, 2018
suzannaw
December 22nd, 2009
I placed an order on this website for several Xmas presents 14 December 2009. I spoke to the company last week and they assured me I would received the parcel by today latest. I spoke to another individual and they assured me it had been dispatched and would be delivered today [22 Dec]. I received nothing by 4pm so called Time to Spa again who advised deliveries happened up to 6:30pm, and they had advisers available up to 8pm this week. I called 5 mins ago as I still have no delivery and there was only an answer machine.

Questions? Get answers from the Time to spa staff and other customers.

Business Attributes

• Free shipping
  • Partial refund
  • 30-day money-back guarantee

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Time to spa?

Have a question about Time to spa?