Review of Timebucks

timebucks.com@domainsbyproxy.com

1 Review From Our Community

jackb232
6/23/17

Tried to join the TimeBucks site to get "paid" drawing pictures. Kept getting error about proxy/VPN issues. Tried on my iPad, same issue and definitely no anti-virus proxies/VPN on there.

Site recommends you e-mail the staff, so I did.

Spoke with anthony@timebucks.com / Anthony Lipari

Me:Hi there, trying to join the site, but it has an error about me using a proxy. I don't have a VPN and figured it was my anti-virus. So I went on my iPad and still got the error.

But while I'm here, I mainly wanted to join to draw people. For the sake of getting by on bills, how much does that pay?

Anthony: Sorry about this, can you please go to http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and paste me the ip address you see ?

Regards,
TimeBucks Support

Me: ok, i'll figure it out, but the question I asked? It was ignored.

Anthony: Hi there,

I wasnt ignoring your question, in order to answer it, I need your IP address to check our logs as to why you were blocked.

---------

That's all I needed to know not to join. Pee on me and tell it's raining, why don't you, Anthony? Really. I'm not expecting to get rich drawing for your site. God forbid me just wanting to get by on some bills.

Anthony, I wasn't born yesterday. Nothing is physically holding you back from telling me about the stupid drawing. Just tell me it pays in peanuts, don't be disrespectful and blatantly ignore it and then lie about it.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother. It's another "take surveys for money" website, but at least the others have some integrity.

Questions? Get answers from the Timebucks staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Timebucks